Viewing game camera pictures in the field

DYI hunting

I found out something neet. If I take the memory card out of my trail camera and put in my regular camera, I can view the pictures. I have a Kodak Easyshare camera.

This will work great to check out pictures when I get to the woods on hunting mornings I can pull the memory card and review what has been by since I was last down.

holadude

I'll try it next time I find one of your trail cameras. ::ke:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Yep that works for me

also, I can view the card from the oly camera in my lokata cam or transfer it to my oly 700 for viewing :)

It won't work with my oly 740 though as it uses a different card :(

DYI hunting

My cameras are the Walmart $99 special made by Moultrie. Takes the SD cards, which I already had about a half-dozen of in the first place for my camera and laptop.

No LCD field screen on the cameras...too poor for the good ones just yet. I have yet to see a picture of a deer farther out that 15 feet with the Moultrie and there are plenty of headless ones that walk out of the screen before the picture takes... But for the most part, it works okay for the money.

BassWorm

I always review my pics in the woods. Then change (rechargable ) camera batteries and card and go home and check em out real good on the puter. If only a few pics are taken and the batteries are still "up" I just put it all back in and am ready to go again. :pop: