Welcome aboard Marvin!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Too bad yall didn't get Dumas-Johnson. He was the good one :ROFLMAO:.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
And UGA now has neither…
And will still be better than Florida State. :rofl: :rofl:See, when your not some joke that plays in the ACC and have t won anything in a decade you stack five stars and getting one isn’t a big deal and losing one isn’t either. But you people wouldn’t know about that. Y’all freak out when get one.:rofl::rofl: Florida State is the punch line that never stops being funny.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I bet the Florida State people are excited though. The last time a Georgia player wasn’t good enough to be an every down player at Georgia and went to Florida State he ended up being their best defensive player. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:He wasn’t even the best guy at his position at Georgia and he was the best player on Florida State’s entire defense.:rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
And yet y'all still won't do an avatar bet cause you claim to be in love with a woman you've never met.... But in all actuality your yoga pants cut off the circulation preventing you from the wager.
Florida State fans eat at Panera Bread.:rofl::rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
“We don’t wanna win the orange bowl! Waaaaaaaa!1702946495547.gif :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I looked up Marvin Jones Jr because I'd never heard of her.
Turns out he's an NFL WR. Not much on the Googles about a defensive end by the same name.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Hey they’re making a commemorative movie about Florida States 13-0 season.1702947166265.jpeg :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

westcobbdog

I thought Jones performed ok, he did cause a needed qb fumble vs tek, but overall he looked at times to be wearing roller skates, rather easy to block. He looked a little slow to me, too. Part of that could be he's pretty big and athletic and simply moves faster than it appears because he's smooth. I would guess hes in line to start this next season at F$U.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I thought Jones performed ok, he did cause a needed qb fumble vs tek, but overall he looked at times to be wearing roller skates, rather easy to block. He looked a little slow to me, too. Part of that could be he's pretty big and athletic and simply moves faster than it appears because he's smooth. I would guess hes in line to start this next season at F$U.
I think he left on his own accord and wasn't shown the door.

westcobbdog

Yes I am sure he did. My point was he didn't exactly look like he could dominate. He also sees a new breed of young players coming in and perhaps didnt twant to play part time. Although he is now officially dead to me I still wish him the best and hope he can make the NFL.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
This post didn’t age well.

James12

One thing I’ve never heard from a UGA fan…

Sure hated to lose that guy!

He was good! We could use him!!!

Instead its… He’s slow, wasn’t committed, couldn’t keep up with the schemes, lazy, etc…

You guys are HOMERS!