Well, the good news for Guth and I

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
6c2c5a84a1ac3aea703c1bbdac1a39e2--go-blue-house-divided.jpg

nickel back

I'm not so sure snook but thanks for the vote of confidence. Based on what I saw Saturday things ain't lookin' real swooft for us.

last Saturday, not sure but UGA has looked like mud in the first half in just about every game since the season started. I'm pretty sure most of us has seen it and said that it was going to catch up to UGA if they did not start clicking as a team.

Now, as for the buckeye fans I will say it again like I have said before ....Fields is a good QB and will only get better, with that said I cant stand the Buckeyes never will.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
@Rackmaster, thanks for taking care of my job while I’m at camp.. I’ll be heading home tonight.. :rofl:

Madsnooker

Still not sure why pup fans are calling out OSUs schedule when their schedule hasn't been any better. We play Wisky next week then Penn St soon after then Michigan as a rivalry. Plenty of opportunity to slip up if not on their A game. Now if you want to complain about schedules go look at Clempsons. That's just not fair to every other team trying to make the playoffs!!!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I read somewhere that it was a “ stingy” schedule ?
Now that’s putting a spin on it.
But hey, the national media is dang good at spinning.

They were correct on the “stingy” schedule..

Ohio State is “stingy” scheduling any competitive games!

The BIG homers are always talking about out of conference play.

Who does the Buckeyes play?