What a game

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:waggingfinger: I was having fun with a bunch of dawg fans. I bought our tickets from a tUGA season ticket holder so I was surrounded by a bunch of them. I’ll say this to, I only heard one ugly comment from a drunk Georgia fan on the walk back to the hotel. Some great fans

I'm glad it worked out our two teams played. You tOSU fans are tip top Guth.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Even though it didn’t end the way you wanted, certainly glad you had a great time, Guth. That’s what it’s all about. I believe we will meet again in the near future, maybe next year.

:cheers:

GO DAWGS!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:waggingfinger: I was having fun with a bunch of dawg fans. I bought our tickets from a tUGA season ticket holder so I was surrounded by a bunch of them. I’ll say this to, I only heard one ugly comment from a drunk Georgia fan on the walk back to the hotel. Some great fans
I stopped drinking 7 hours ago so it wasn’t me.. hungover you might ask? Nope. Still drunk! :p

Duff

Honestly, I thought it would be a good game. Didn’t think OSU would be a pushover. But, I really thought the Dawgs would pressure/sack Stroud more. I thought that would be the difference. One heck of a job by the Oline and Stroud for easily avoiding the rush.

Kirby saved the day with the TO. Game was over if he didn’t see that.

Also, Dawgs had no answer for Harrison. That dude is Elite, as is Stroud.

Everyone talks trash about teams, schedules, conferences…… myself included, but much respect to the buckeyes. They brought it last night. Glad the Dawgs escaped with the W.

Go Dawgs! Bring it home!!

nickel back

I know you hated to lose Guth but the Bucks got no shame in their game. Lady Luck smiled on us and the ball bounced our way one more time at the end. That was one of the most exciting football games ever. Dawgs and the Bucks gave the country a good show.
Disagree with you on this. Bennett didn't play very good but that last drive he knew what he had to do. He threw dimes on that last drive.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
One heck of a job by the Oline and Stroud for easily avoiding the rush.

The Bucks O line were the stars of the evening. They frustrated our vaunted #1 Defense all night long. I can't count how many times I said we got no pass rush. Jalen Carter was barely heard from and we could not keep Stroud between the tackles for love or money.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Disagree with you on this. Bennett didn't play very good but that last drive he knew what he had to do. He threw dimes on that last drive.

The Bucks missed field goal at the stroke of midnight was pure luck. :wink:

BuckNasty83

I enjoyed the part when the Mutts were losing most of the game. Hated to see yall get the win, but it was a nice comeback. Congrats !

Didn't expect TCU to make a statement and handle Michigan like they did. If only common opponents had any real bearing on future games, I'd like TCU in the natty. I think Ga will show that they don't belong, but I'll be rooting my tail off of the mighty Horned Frogs to prove the nation wrong.

I'll crawl back in my hole now and continue waiting on next year, but in the meantime, I've got to figure out how to rid the world of roosters....

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Honestly, I thought it would be a good game. Didn’t think OSU would be a pushover. But, I really thought the Dawgs would pressure/sack Stroud more. I thought that would be the difference. One heck of a job by the Oline and Stroud for easily avoiding the rush.

Kirby saved the day with the TO. Game was over if he didn’t see that.

Also, Dawgs had no answer for Harrison. That dude is Elite, as is Stroud.

Everyone talks trash about teams, schedules, conferences…… myself included, but much respect to the buckeyes. They brought it last night. Glad the Dawgs escaped with the W.

Go Dawgs! Bring it home!!
I learned this morning that I can't drink as much maker's mark as I can potato water :devilish:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I enjoyed the part when the Mutts were losing most of the game. Hated to see yall get the win, but it was a nice comeback. Congrats !

Didn't expect TCU to make a statement and handle Michigan like they did. If only common opponents had any real bearing on future games, I'd like TCU in the natty. I think Ga will show that they don't belong, but I'll be rooting my tail off of the mighty Horned Frogs to prove the nation wrong.

I'll crawl back in my hole now and continue waiting on next year, but in the meantime, I've got to figure out how to rid the world of roosters....
Don't leave. We can always use more cannon fodder

MudDucker

Staff member
The Bucks O line were the stars of the evening. They frustrated our vaunted #1 Defense all night long. I can't count how many times I said we got no pass rush. Jalen Carter was barely heard from and we could not keep Stroud between the tackles for love or money.

I guess you missed all the uncalled holding.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
That was one heck of a game for sure. Stroud played his tail off. The players of the game for OSU were the Oline, they blocked their tails off to mostly stop our pass rush. All that being said Stetson is a man..... I get so tired of hearing people doubt the guy. All he does is win. He brought his team back from 2 scores down twice. TWICE!!!! They will make a movie about him at some point. He has now rose to be my favorite Dawg of all time. The guy is a baller. Now he has to play like that one more game and the Dawgs gotta get some guys healthy. Nothing but respect for Stroud and the Bucks, you almost hate for someone to lose that game....... Now all that being said some (not all) OSU fans need to pull their big boy britches up and quit blaming the refs and the wrong angle of the sun for the loss. It happens, I mean as a Dawg fan Lord knows we have been there.

Go DAWGS!!! Lets, deep fry some horned frogs!!!

GO42IN22!!!

Unicoidawg

Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I guess you missed all the uncalled holding.

No I didn't. I also didn't miss all the PI calls on Ringo that they didn't call on tOSU. Then there was the way the refs spotted the ball.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
No I didn't. I also didn't miss all the PI calls on Ringo that they didn't call on tOSU. Then there was the way the refs spotted the ball.
Good Lord yes! I can understand not calling holding and letting them play and the refs were pretty consistent on not calling holding on either team but the ball spotting! It was awful. Several times they were 2-3 yards off on the spot, especially after one of the few sacks we managed.

Latest posts