What if?

thumper523

What if the refs would have reviewed the 4th down pass against Bama and the Dawgs won. We, Dawg fans, would be cheering on FSU to beat Hairball and we would be looking to smoke Washington. What if? I hear no one on the sports talk shows mentioning this. Are they not allowed to question that 4th down play?

LEGHORN

The culprit of all this bull mess is Auburn. Just one play AU! Then Bama has 2 losses and no amount of Saban money is getting them in, even with them winning the SEC.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
What ifs are generally tossed about to make someone on the losing side feel a little better but they accomplish absolutely nothing. They actually sometimes prove to be completely ineffective because they actually prolong the grieving process. LOL

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
What if the refs would have reviewed the 4th down pass against Bama and the Dawgs won. We, Dawg fans, would be cheering on FSU to beat Hairball and we would be looking to smoke Washington. What if? I hear no one on the sports talk shows mentioning this. Are they not allowed to question that 4th down play?
It’s over. Get over it. There was a questionable TD in the osu/Michigan game that WAS reviewed and they still gave them the TD. In slow motion it appeared he lost control of the ball before he crossed the goal line and a buckeye defender ended up with it. IF it had gone the other way the bucks would be in the playoff, but it’s over. I’m over it already

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
What if Saban didn’t send those refs a Christmas ham and box of cash a week before the sec championship game? See, I can play the what-if game too. :bounce:

Madsnooker

It’s over. Get over it. There was a questionable TD in the osu/Michigan game that WAS reviewed and they still gave them the TD. In slow motion it appeared he lost control of the ball before he crossed the goal line and a buckeye defender ended up with it. IF it had gone the other way the bucks would be in the playoff, but it’s over. I’m over it already
Thanks Guth!!! You just ripped the bandaid off again. I was at day 3 of not thinking about that game and BAM....:bounce:

DAWG1419

Them richt yrs I was over a loss in days. It’s easier when you suck every year

AccUbonD

Like Gary Danielson said during replay he got away with a push off but in that situation they going to let them fight for the ball. Well if that’s the case they need to let TJ James Know the rules have changed and he’ll just take bond to the ground. Game over

No SEC team in playoffs

kingfish

I can't find the rhyme in all my reason
I've lost sense of time and all seasons
Feel I've been beaten down
By the words of men who have no grounds
Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your ax has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

What if you did?
What if you lied?
What if I avenge?
What if eye for an eye?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Them richt yrs I was over a loss in days. It’s easier when you suck every year
Not as easy when you’re one of the best teams every year but it’s just a game. There’s more important things in my life

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
"What If" we started a dumb thread every time there was a bad call on the field.. :rolleyes:

There would be a lot of pointless threads I imagine..