who's goin in the mornin?(besides me)

ramblinrack

goin to be right airesh and cold but....you cain't kill'em layin on the sofer!

;) ::huh: :D

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I'm goin'!

To get up late, round about 6AM, put a fire in the fireplace, watch an old western while I sip coffee and enjoy the smell of Mama frying sausage and eggs in the kitchen. I might let one of my favorite hounds share my easy chair and maybe catch up on my reading just a bit.

I'm right near burn't to a frazzle fellers. I have not enjoyed the comforts of my home during a slow paced morning in a long, long time!

Tomorrows that day!

Christmas Day evening, them criters has better watch out!!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Toliver

:mad: I have to work through Wednesday. Watch it be cold, clear beautiful weather up until Thursday morning and rain Thursday, Friday and Saturday!!

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Not in the morning, but I think tomorrow afternoon looks right nice. Got a spot here in Carroll County that I haven't hunted in a couple of weeks that I might try.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
river swamp rat said:
I'm going and I'm going to sit in Woody stand but don't tell him.

From what I'm hearing? --- you need to be in Rusty's stand.:D

Leave a 20 spot if you sit in mine. :cool:

Todd E

I'm gonna go and sit til 11am. From what I've seen, the deer are moving from 9 til 11. Need to be there for first light with the moon the way it is though.

jinx0760

Gone But Not Forgotten
After the glow is gone....

After the last person leaves and the fire is almost out......the deer hunter will be about... :shoot:

MCG DAWG

Banned
Well I had sausage, eggs, biscuits . . .

. .gravy, orange juice, and coffee as I sat in front of the fireplace and read the paper this morning. It was 18 degrees on Lookout Mtn this morning and I ain't hunting when it's that cold! Am I a wuss, maybe . . . but it sure was nice sleeping in this morning. :bounce:

Handgunner

I'm with Jeff on this one... Christmas Eve/Day should be spent with family and just taking it easy.

Tomorrow evening though, the deer (if any are around) had better watch themselves like they have been, 'cause I haven't seen JACK... :banginghe

H

HT2

Louie.....

I just got back bro.....

Saw a lot of deer, but just didn't want to pull the trigger on another doe......Probably should have though......

It was a might "airish" this morning...... :eek: :eek: :eek: