Will Bama Make Georgia their recruiting hotbed?

Sweetwater

What are you babbling about old man?

If you were done why are you still whining about it? How appropriate that your screen name and now your avatar are both the names of TOOL companies.

Bwaaahahaha!!
:clap:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Its like a liar. They lie so much they start beleiving their own lies! Point is he thinks hes pulling it off!:rofl:

Oh I know.:rofl::rofl: I love it. I know how much it's killing him that he has to hide from that.:banana: He was bragging about how I had "been trying to get him banned for a year but it was NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN." About three days later he had gone the way of the T Rex.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

brownceluse

Oh I know.:rofl::rofl: I love it. I know how much it's killing him that he has to hide from that.:banana: He was bragging about how I had "been trying to get him banned for a year but it was NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN." About three days later he had gone the way of the T Rex.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unicoidawg

Staff member

RipperIII

I thought this thread was about UGA's inability to lock down key talent in state, losing said talent to the elite Schools from out of State...I can understand how you dawgs might want to shift emphasis here....
by the way, why did Proside banned anyway?

fairhopebama

Man thats alot of copying and pasting good job PROSIDE!:clap:

Well he has one friend. Whoever Kevina is posting as now. I love how this guy thinks we don't know he is proside.:bounce:

I will be sure to let KevinA and Proside know that they had a lasting effect on you guys. How long have they been gone and still you guys are looking over your shoulders. What was it about them, was it the "Perfect Storm" thread? Was it the way Proside always brought up what has happened in the GA/FL series the last 20 years? Was it the emoticons that Proside used after each sentence or word? Was it the way KevinA got on you about your obsession with John Parker Wilson? I am sure that they have moved on with Life after GON, but would love to hear that they changed a few lives in the process. RTR

DeWalt

Banned

Attachments

• nancy.jpg
    nancy.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 67

fairhopebama

I just love a story with a happy ending.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought I would share with all my fans on this sports forum.

Yeah I ain't fergettin that SGpoochie is my number 1 fan but I didn't want to leave out all of his little buddies who ride the short bus with him (you girls know who you are).

Attachments

• pups.jpg
    pups.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 62

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I will be sure to let KevinA and Proside know that they had a lasting effect on you guys. How long have they been gone and still you guys are looking over your shoulders. What was it about them, was it the "Perfect Storm" thread? Was it the way Proside always brought up what has happened in the GA/FL series the last 20 years? Was it the emoticons that Proside used after each sentence or word? Was it the way KevinA got on you about your obsession with John Parker Wilson? I am sure that they have moved on with Life after GON, but would love to hear that they changed a few lives in the process. RTR

Why don't you join them?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like those two lovers didn't keep obsessing about Ol Red until the day they were banned.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Yeah I ain't fergettin that SGpoochie is my number 1 fan but I didn't want to leave out all of his little buddies who ride the short bus with him (you girls know who you are).

I know that reedin an riten ain't ya'lls thang so I typed it reel sloe an hylited some of the best parts fer ya. I even put in the special leghumper spellin fer ya's.

:cool:

Kind of a Readers Digest Condensed version for all the "special" people.
:hair:

Enjoy!

:D:D:D:D

Georgia 17, (1) Florida 41
Preview Recap Box Score Play-by-Play Drives Conversation
1 2 3 4 T
UGA (4-4) 0 10 7 0 17
#1 FLA (8-0) 14 10 7 10 41
Final
3:30 PM ET, October 31, 2009
Municipal Stadium
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Tebow, top-ranked Florida blast SEC-rival Georgia
VIDEO PLAYLIST video

* Tebow Sets SEC Record In Rout Of Georgia

WERE YOU THERE?
Passport

Did you attend this game? If so, start chronicling your sports memories today with ESPN's Sports Passport. Enter the games you attend, upload your photos and share your memories!
I was there »
Also See

* UF's Tebow breaks SEC record for rushing TDs
* Georgia coach Richt considering change at QB

Top 25 Overview
It was over when... Florida scored in the first three minutes. Did UGA really think the black helmets would make a difference?
Gameball goes to... Tim Tebow. With his two rushing TDs, he passed the SEC career record set by Georgia's Herschel Walker. How fitting.
Stat of the game... 17-20. In winning their 18th straight game, the Gators also won their 17th of 20 games vs. UGA.
Complete Top 25 Overview
Team Stat Comparison

1st Downs 16 22
Total Yards 286 374
Passing 165 164
Rushing 121 210
Penalties 9-87 6-49
3rd Down Conversions 4-12 7-13
4th Down Conversions 1-1 0-0
Turnovers 4 0
Possession 28:44 31:16
Air/Ground Leaders
Georgia Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Cox 11/20 165 2 3
Gray 0/3 0 0 1

Florida Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Tebow 15/21 164 2 0
Georgia Rushing
CAR YDS TD LG
Ealey 17 70 0 15
Samuel 6 40 0 33

Florida Rushing
CAR YDS TD LG
Tebow 18 85 2 23
Gillislee 3 57 0 49
Georgia Receiving
REC YDS TD LG
Green 3 50 0 19
King 2 29 0 23

Florida Receiving
REC YDS TD LG
Cooper 4 78 2 29
Hernandez 3 29 0 17
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER UGA FLA
TD 12:21 Riley Cooper 22 Yd Pass From Tim Tebow (Caleb Sturgis Kick) 0 7
TD 03:20 Riley Cooper 29 Yd Pass From Tim Tebow (Caleb Sturgis Kick) 0 14
SECOND QUARTER UGA FLA
FG 13:45 Blair Walsh 49 Yd 3 14
TD 10:40 Aron White 26 Yd Pass From Joe Cox (Blair Walsh Kick) 10 14
FG 04:47 Caleb Sturgis 56 Yd 10 17
TD 01:32 Tim Tebow 23 Yd Run (Caleb Sturgis Kick) 10 24
THIRD QUARTER UGA FLA
TD 13:30 Tim Tebow 5 Yd Run (Caleb Sturgis Kick) 10 31
TD 06:17 Michael Moore 4 Yd Pass From Joe Cox (Blair Walsh Kick) 17 31
FOURTH QUARTER UGA FLA
FG 07:42 Caleb Sturgis 44 Yd 17 34
TD 06:24 Brandon Spikes 5 Yd Interception Return (Caleb Sturgis Kick) 17 41
Associated Press

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Florida receiver David Nelson stared across the field, saw all the Georgia players jumping up and down, hooting and hollering after a touchdown and thought, "Here we go again."

"Seeing them do that kind of brought back the memory, just hit us hard," Nelson said.

Run For Glory

Florida QB Tim Tebow passed Georgia's Herschel Walker for first place on the SEC's all-time rushing list with his 50th rushing TD in the second quarter against Georgia and added his 51st in the third quarter. Tebow also set the SEC career record for rushing yards by a QB.
Most Rushing TD,
SEC History Tim Tebow 51
Herschel Walker 49

Kevin Faulk 46
Carnell Williams 45
Dalton Hilliard 44

The top-ranked Gators responded pretty much the same way they did last season -- by pounding the Bulldogs.

Tim Tebow accounted for four touchdowns, A.J. Jones had two huge interceptions and Florida beat the Bulldogs 41-17 Saturday for its 17th win in the last 20 meetings between the Southeastern Conference rivals.

Fast Facts

• Tim Tebow threw for 164 yards and rushed for 84 more with four total TDs as Florida beat rival Georgia for the 17th time in the last 20 meetings.

• Tebow tossed two TDs in the first quarter to lead the Gators to a 14-0 lead. After Georgia cut it to 14-10, Caleb Sturgis hit a 56-yd field goal, the second-longest in school history.

• Urban Meyer improved to 13-1 vs. Florida's rivals (Georgia, Tennessee, FSU) as Florida won its 18th consecutive game.

• Georgia fell to 4-4, the first time since 1996 the Bulldogs have been .500 or worse this late in the season.

-- ESPN Stats & Information

The Gators (8-0, 6-0) played its most well-rounded game in weeks, extended the nation's longest winning streak to 18 games and clinched at least a share of the SEC East title. Florida can secure a spot in the conference title game if Tennessee beats South Carolina later Saturday.

The Bulldogs (4-4, 3-3) lost for the third time in four games.

Schlabach: Back On Track

Whatever problems Florida was having on offense, the Gators appeared to have ironed them out after a dominating display against Georgia, writes Mark Schlabach. Story
This one hurt more than the others. Georgia spent the last 12 months stewing about last year's 49-10 loss, a game in which Florida coach Urban Meyer called two timeouts in the final 44 seconds to prolong their misery.

The Dawgs placed pictures of Meyer signaling timeout all around their facility for motivation. Players seemed to get a little extra oomph early Saturday when coach Mark Richt surprised them in the locker room with black pants and black helmets, a different look for a team that usually wears white jerseys, silver pants and red helmets on the road. The Bulldogs had never worn black helmets.

It didn't make much difference.

"New helmets and black pants ain't going to make you win the game,"
said linebacker Ryan Stamper, who had one of Florida's four interceptions.

Stamper and his teammates were even less impressed by Georgia's team-wide celebration following Joe Cox's 26-yard TD pass to Aron White that cut Florida's lead to 14-10 in the second quarter. In 2007, the Bulldogs used a similar celebration -- an end-zone stomp that drew flags and Florida's ire -- to propel them to a rare victory in the series.

"That's a bunch of fake juice, coaches trying to get their players going because it was a pretty close game," Stamper said.

Florida responded by taking a 24-10 into halftime, with Tebow scoring a record-breaking touchdown, and essentially put the game out of reach on the opening possession of the second half.

Tebow broke Herschel Walker's SEC record for rushing touchdowns late in the first half.

The 2007 Heisman winner slipped up the middle and ran mostly untouched for a 23-yard score -- the 50th of his career -- with 1:32 remaining in the first half. Tebow broke the mark in his hometown, and maybe more fittingly, against Walker's Bulldogs.

"Breaking Herschel's record means a lot," Tebow said. "Just to be mentioned in the same breath as Herschel Walker, it's extremely humbling and a little bit breathtaking because it's Herschel Walker. How am I going to be in the same league as Herschel Walker? I still can't understand it. It's pretty cool and it's really special."

It got worse for Georgia.

The Bulldogs had a turnover on their opening possession of the second half for the third time in four years in this series.

Jones deflected Cox's pass at the line of scrimmage, then made a diving catch that put Florida in the red zone for the first time Saturday.

The Gators have struggled inside the 20-yard line in conference play, and Meyer vowed his team would make changes and improve. The result? Tebow lined up under center for three consecutive downs, scoring on an option play from 5 yards out on the last one.

Tebow finished with 18 carries for 85 yards and two scores. He completed 15 of 21 passes for 164 yards and two touchdowns, both to Riley Cooper. Cooper hauled in a 22-yard score to open the game and made an impressive one-handed catch for a 29-yarder on the next drive.

For Tebow, it was the first game in a while he has played like a Heisman Trophy contender.

Cox was 11 of 20 for 165 yards, with two TDs and three INTs.

"I lost the game with three picks," Cox said. "That score does not reflect how we played, how we moved the ball. I mean, it's the truth. Any time you turn the ball over that many times and give people chances to score, a good team is going to score and they did and that's why we got beat."

Logan Gray replaced him late in the game, but Brandon Spikes intercepted Gray's pass and returned it 5 yards for a score and the exclamation mark.

Meyer could have called two timeouts to rub it in, but refrained from making it any worse.

The game already had plenty of chippy behavior, with pushing, shoving, several personal fouls and more smack-talking than any in-state rivalry. Officials even got Tebow and Georgia linebacker Marcus Dowtin together in the second quarter and warned them things were getting out of hand.

Georgia unraveled a short time later.

"If we play in all phases of the game, we're a very hard team to beat and we have every right to be the No. 1 team in the country," Stamper said.

I thought you were done here.:hammers: That's what, twice that you've talked crap that you can't back up?::ke:::ke:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Good looking puppies. You selling some?

fairhopebama

Why don't you join them?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like those two lovers didn't keep obsessing about Ol Red until the day they were banned.

There is no doubt in my mind that you would love to see all rival fans off of this site. Just think one big Dawg House where you all could talk about how great you are without any resistance or someone bringing you back down to reality.

As for joining them, not so quick. Someone has to be the voice of reason on here if you know what I mean.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
There is no doubt in my mind that you would love to see all rival fans off of this site. Just think one big Dawg House where you all could talk about how great you are without any resistance or someone bringing you back down to reality.

As for joining them, not so quick. Someone has to be the voice of reason on here if you know what I mean.

No doubt in your mind huh?:rofl::rofl::rofl: You know jack crap son. As far as reality is concerned, I love how when a UGA fan gives rival fans the same jazz that they give us, all the sudden we are evil incarnate and devoid of any sense whatsoever. I don't know how much of a problem you have the stuff that I post, a little or a lot, and don't care. But if you were all that interested in reality you would be able to realize that we UGA fans have by no means got the market cornered on stirring the pot. If you have a problem with something that I say, take the time to see if maybe the person it was aimed at asked for it.

RipperIII

I admit freely that I will:stir: now, show me one UGA poster who has been banned,...so far I've seen...2 Bama, and 2 gators banned...other than Ol Red (forgot about him)what other poochie got punted?

By the way, SGD...who is that in your avatar?

DeWalt

Banned
I thought you were done here.:hammers: That's what, twice that you've talked crap that you can't back up?::ke:::ke:

OK,...........I'll admit it...I'm weak and have no character
:fine::fine:

I mean well when I say I'm gonna quit pulling on your pigtails and taking away your little dollies,
but then you come skipping back up here with that "kick me" sign taped to your back.
:crazy:

It just gets too easy for me to punt you back on the short bus and I just haven't had the willpower to resist.

My bad!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fairhopebama

I admit freely that I will:stir: now, show me one UGA poster who has been banned,...so far I've seen...2 Bama, and 2 gators banned...other than Ol Red (forgot about him)what other poochie got punted?

By the way, SGD...who is that in your avatar?

:clap::clap::clap: