Will Bama Make Georgia their recruiting hotbed?

fairhopebama

Well he has one friend. Whoever Kevina is posting as now. I love how this guy thinks we don't know he is proside.:bounce:

Why don't you join them?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like those two lovers didn't keep obsessing about Ol Red until the day they were banned.

Wow, I can't believe that this is being tolerated in a G rated forum. What I see here is an unsubstantiated accusation about two men's sexuality. I know both of these men and your accusation, in a public forum, could not be further from the truth.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
OK,...........I'll admit it...I'm weak and have no character
:fine::fine:

Everybody knew that the first time you logged on.

I mean well when I say I'm gonna quit pulling on your pigtails and taking away your little dollies,
but then you come skipping back up here with that "kick me" sign taped to your back.
:crazy:

You're an old man with a big mouth whose best days are long gone. That's all you are.
It just gets too easy for me to punt you back on the short bus and I just haven't had the willpower to resist.

If I was on a short bus I'd be sitting next to you and Kevina.
My bad!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

::ke:::ke:::ke::whip::whip::whip:Keep trying Proside. You couldn't handle me the first go round. You definitely can't do it trying to talk your crap and hide from the mods at the same time.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I admit freely that I will:stir: now, show me one UGA poster who has been banned,...so far I've seen...2 Bama, and 2 gators banned...other than Ol Red (forgot about him)what other poochie got punted?

By the way, SGD...who is that in your avatar?

That's me.;)

BlackSmoke

I admit freely that I will:stir: now, show me one UGA poster who has been banned,...so far I've seen...2 Bama, and 2 gators banned...other than Ol Red (forgot about him)what other poochie got punted?

By the way, SGD...who is that in your avatar?

Man y'all sound like a bunch of Democrats now...

Seriously? So because more Bammers and Gators have been banned, all of a sudden the GON Sports Forum is unconstitutional???? What in the WORLD does the number of one team's fans that have been banned have to do with A N Y T H I N G ???

brownceluse

Man y'all sound like a bunch of Democrats now...

Seriously? So because more Bammers and Gators have been banned, all of a sudden the GON Sports Forum is unconstitutional???? What in the WORLD does the number of one team's fans that have been banned have to do with A N Y T H I N G ???

:rofl::rofl: :cry::cry::cry: Oh my God!!! What a bunch of whining!! THEY HAVE NEVER BANNED A UGA FAN:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

RipperIII

you guys still haven't named one...:D

Blacksmoke...step out into some fresh air, breath deep,...who said anything about Constitutionality?:huh:

If you do want to discourse on politics, meet me in the political forum:cool:

you lil doggies like to gang up, so, I'm always up for a scrap especially when outnumbered:clap:

By the way, quite a few post back, I attempted to redirect you boys to the original topic...my patriotic duty...which if I remember correctly was something to the effect of why UGA has problems keeping the best talent IN STATE
allowing the Elite teams from out of State to skim off the top:biggrin2:

SGD if that is you, cool, always good to meet a fellow picker:fine:

To some of you other intellectually challenged souls, I'll leave the topic of "bias" for someone else;)

p.s. Smoke,...that's a pretty cool avatar

BlackSmoke

Thanks Rip. A good buddy of mine is a Wildlife Photographer and I "steal" some of his shots from time to time :bounce: This one is one of my favorites.

RipperIII

Thanks Rip. A good buddy of mine is a Wildlife Photographer and I "steal" some of his shots from time to time :bounce: This one is one of my favorites.

that thing is awesome!

I had a guy call me last season, got my name from one of the hunting forums...anyway, said he was a wildlife photog, and wanted to come along on a turkey hunt, so I agreed.
Poor guy had minimal camo, lots of gear,...and ants in his pants!
We get all set up in a hot spot...and this dude is up and moving all over the place:banginghe
so I got him and said "you have to be still and quiet,...invisible!"
We moved to another good spot, got set up and I managed to call in a hen, slipped in behind me, but she had company...all of a sudden I hear movement by the photog...and she's gone...so, we move a third time, this time we are in thick, I manage to call up another hen in a fighting mood, she's clucking an purring and spittin mad, put on a heck of a show...and he did not get a single shot...nor did I:rolleyes:
Maybe this year he'llhave a little more experience,...did take some good shots of yours truly...but kept them all.

BlackSmoke

that thing is awesome!

I had a guy call me last season, got my name from one of the hunting forums...anyway, said he was a wildlife photog, and wanted to come along on a turkey hunt, so I agreed.
Poor guy had minimal camo, lots of gear,...and ants in his pants!
We get all set up in a hot spot...and this dude is up and moving all over the place:banginghe
so I got him and said "you have to be still and quiet,...invisible!"
We moved to another good spot, got set up and I managed to call in a hen, slipped in behind me, but she had company...all of a sudden I hear movement by the photog...and she's gone...so, we move a third time, this time we are in thick, I manage to call up another hen in a fighting mood, she's clucking an purring and spittin mad, put on a heck of a show...and he did not get a single shot...nor did I:rolleyes:
Maybe this year he'llhave a little more experience,...did take some good shots of yours truly...but kept them all.

Dang man, that sucks! Don't you hate a rookie? ::ke: :bounce:

I would post all of his pics on here, but don't want to make him mad. He really has some unbelievable shots though. The kind that you see in the big publication magazines.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
you guys still haven't named one...:D

Blacksmoke...step out into some fresh air, breath deep,...who said anything about Constitutionality?:huh:

If you do want to discourse on politics, meet me in the political forum:cool:

you lil doggies like to gang up, so, I'm always up for a scrap especially when outnumbered:clap:

By the way, quite a few post back, I attempted to redirect you boys to the original topic...my patriotic duty...which if I remember correctly was something to the effect of why UGA has problems keeping the best talent IN STATE
allowing the Elite teams from out of State to skim off the top:biggrin2:

SGD if that is you, cool, always good to meet a fellow picker:fine:

To some of you other intellectually challenged souls, I'll leave the topic of "bias" for someone else;)

p.s. Smoke,...that's a pretty cool avatar

:rofl:Hey Rip I do play but that's not me. It's Jeff Bridges. The pic is from the movie Crazy Heart. If you love music, and maybe even if you don't, you'll love that movie. Ryan Bingham, remember that name. He wrote and recorded the theme song for the movie. A lot of us here like the same stuff as far as music. Check him out if you like what some people call alternative country or Americana. He's awsome. Justin Townes Earle (Steve's son) is another.:cool:

RipperIII

:rofl:Hey Rip I do play but that's not me. It's Jeff Bridges. The pic is from the movie Crazy Heart. If you love music, and maybe even if you don't, you'll love that movie. Ryan Bingham, remember that name. He wrote and recorded the theme song for the movie. A lot of us here like the same stuff as far as music. Check him out if you like what some people call alternative country or Americana. He's awsome. Justin Townes Earle (Steve's son) is another.:cool:

:bounce: I thought that I had seen that pic before.
I got a girl who wants to take me to catch the drive by truckers, don't know much about them, but I think they fit into that genre.
Speaking of Americana, I met a dude last fall while cattin around an Atl waterin hole who is the drummer for a guy whose name I can't recall, but this dude is pretty darn good, ya'll probably know him by name, he gave me a CD, I'll check it out and let you know...good stuff.

BlackSmoke

I love Bingham's voice. His look shocked me compared to hs sound. I was expecting an old, beat up, cowboy type. Has an awesome style though!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zelvaxvTaUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zelvaxvTaUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BlackSmoke

I got a girl who wants to take me to catch the drive by truckers, don't know much about them, but I think they fit into that genre.
Speaking of Americana, I met a dude last fall while cattin around an Atl waterin hole who is the drummer for a guy whose name I can't recall, but this dude is pretty darn good, ya'll probably know him by name, he gave me a CD, I'll check it out and let you know...good stuff.

Dude you will love DBT!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Cool man. The Truckers are probably my favorite band. They are at least in my top three anyway. Just great rock music with a Southern twang in it. Great band.

I'm going to see them in Atlanta this Saturday and can't wait.

Some other people for you to check out are Chris Knight and Adam Hood if you like that kind of stuff.:cool:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I love Bingham's voice. His look shocked me compared to hs sound. I was expecting an old, beat up, cowboy type. Has an awesome style though!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zelvaxvTaUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zelvaxvTaUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I know what you mean Adam. I had actually been listening to him for a bit before the movie came out but he sounds like a guy who is much older and has done some hard living. He and Justin Townes Earle are two of my newest favorites. Bingham and his band actually had a part in the movie that was pretty cool.

bullgator

Check out Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms". Mark Knopfler and Ryan Bingham sound like they could be the same person.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
OK all you frustrated rock star wannabees, lets get this thread back on track.............

:whip::whip::whip:

Tell me of this Proside that seems to be in yer tiny little heads?

You girls are as crazy as a sprayed roach.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was an empty headed gas bag that spent most of his time crying about people who had insulted his love interest Tim Tebow.