Will Bama Make Georgia their recruiting hotbed?

brownceluse

OK all you frustrated rock star wannabees, lets get this thread back on track.............

:whip::whip::whip:

Tell me of this Proside that seems to be in yer tiny little heads?

You girls are as crazy as a sprayed roach.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Low IQ [UF fan]:rolleyes: Never really made sence with his posts:rolleyes:. He was in love with Tebow! Allthough I think Tebow didnt even know his name! Sick if you ask me! That just about sums it up,except for his side kick Kevin:rolleyes:

RipperIII

Cool man. The Truckers are probably my favorite band. They are at least in my top three anyway. Just great rock music with a Southern twang in it. Great band.

I'm going to see them in Atlanta this Saturday and can't wait.

Some other people for you to check out are Chris Knight and Adam Hood if you like that kind of stuff.:cool:

Me too,...look for the guy in jeans...

fairhopebama

OK all you frustrated rock star wannabees, lets get this thread back on track.............

:whip::whip::whip:

Tell me of this Proside that seems to be in yer tiny little heads?

You girls are as crazy as a sprayed roach.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Proside was a poster that got railroaded by a select few on here because of a picture that he used as his avatar. He was a die hard Gator fan that went to UF and played football in the late 70's for the Gators. He had a special admiration for Tebow as a football player and person. He called it the way he saw it and sometimes went over the top to defend the Gators record against UGA. He readily admitted defeat at the hands of Bama this year and his loyalty to the Gators was called into question by some. I have known him for about 12 years. I am not defending his actions on here, but thought I would give you an objective point of view. Before any of you jump on me about taking the moral highground here, I don't want to here it.

irishleprechaun

Wow, I go out of the country for 2 weeks and lookie what happens:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DeWalt, perhaps when you have been on here a while longer than 2 months you will realize that we enjoy good discussion and debate about our teams and CFB in general. If you are just another stir the pot, trolling interneturd then you will pass along with time just like the other bad stools that have come and gone.

Welcome aboard, donkeyhead.:D

oh, and if you want some fresh material for over the top insulting...then let me just say...

Go Gamecocks!:clap:

brownceluse

This just about sums it up! This is for our newest [older friend]!!;)<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTJOnn6SJNE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTJOnn6SJNE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

DeWalt

Banned
Upon advice from calmer heads I will stop antagonizing others on this forum.
:hammers:
And to calm the waters I am deleting my posts in this thread.

Let there be peace in land of GON

::love:

irishleprechaun

I'm not sure where you came up with the 2 month figure, I've been a member here as DeWalt since Jan 09, and have been enjoying the GON forum since 2004.

It appears guilty as charged, welcome back proside:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just remember not to say "the eyewitness couldn't have know it was me....I was wearing a mask" to the police:rofl::rofl::rofl:

brownceluse

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtkVefDcZNc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtkVefDcZNc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DeWalt

Banned
I'm not sure where you came up with the 2 month figure, I've been a member here as DeWalt since Jan 09, and have been enjoying the GON forum since 2004.

It appears guilty as charged, welcome back proside:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just remember not to say "the eyewitness couldn't have know it was me....I was wearing a mask" to the police:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got it, thanks for the tip..:whip::rofl:

DeWalt

Banned
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtkVefDcZNc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtkVefDcZNc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yoko

:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• peace-sign-1.gif
    peace-sign-1.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 85

riprap

Proside was a poster that got railroaded by a select few on here because of a picture that he used as his avatar. He was a die hard Gator fan that went to UF and played football in the late 70's for the Gators. He had a special admiration for Tebow as a football player and person. He called it the way he saw it and sometimes went over the top to defend the Gators record against UGA. He readily admitted defeat at the hands of Bama this year and his loyalty to the Gators was called into question by some. I have known him for about 12 years. I am not defending his actions on here, but thought I would give you an objective point of view. Before any of you jump on me about taking the moral highground here, I don't want to here it.

If he bashed bammer you wouldn't have such an objective point of view.

Some guys on here act like if they haven't talked to you face to face, you don't know what your talking about.