WOW!! What a rush!

B Young

I was just out there and ready to go back. Great story.
You should have said you meant to do that. Like the guy in GON's Fiction Story this month. Which I enjoy by the way. Good luck on finding those deer.

meriwether john

great story Snake!! had me there just like Louis L'. better than GON's 'cause this one was real. hope you get more chances to sneaky snake up on 'em again.

SmokyMtnSmoke

Good story!

I was there, just over your shoulder, helping you draw that bow. ::ke:

Keep it up!

letmeoutside

A good read...I was totally caught up. About the time you stopped in the dead weeds, I couldn't stand it anymore and looked down to see if there was a picture of a harvested buck. Although the situation was different, I got to experience the rush of the hunt Wednesday. I didn't score either, but it's one of my favorite days afield of all time. Thanks for sharing!

TBurnham

FOR SURE AWESOME STORY,
I got wrapped up in it right away. Great story wish it would have had the storybook ending but hey what an experience huh?

jinx0760

Gone But Not Forgotten
Great Hunt!

My most thrilling memories of the deer I stalked...whether I took them or not. Great Story!!!:cool:

Meriwether Mike

Great tale Snake. Enjoyed the read!

Snakeman

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe this is the buck that I snuck up on. Trail camera picture taken at the edge of the same field on Nov. 14th.

The Snakeman

Attachments

• Front field buck.JPG
    Front field buck.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 157

gpigate

snake, did you have to change your britches again when you got back to the truck? i had to change mine after i finished reading the story

bigox911

Amazing story...you inspire me...I'm leaving work early. Thanks!

GobbleAndGrunt78

Stories like that make me angry!!! I didn't see anything today, but that story made me want to go back into the woods RIGHT NOW!!! I have to work tomorrow and saturday ...:banginghe. Maybe I'll get to go sunday. GREAT STORY, but I still hate you!!! HA HA

brinkf350

I love a good story! But this was a great one!!!! At least now you know their in there. Hope you didn't spookum to bad . Good luck.