(deep) Fried Chicken - dark meat
Fried okra
green beans
Corn on the cob
Homemade biscuits and gravey
and
Cherry Pie

If it was me cooking:

Steaks on the grill (soaked in worchester for about 3 hours and coated in zatarains seasoning)
twice baked tater
toast
salad
and several malted beverages while I am cooking on the grill.

Trizey

Oh you guys know how to make a fella hungry! :D

I'll take one of everything that has been mentioned, especially the barbeque and steak (preferrably an Outback steak) :clap:

Lead Poison

1. Lobster - dipped in hot butter & garlic cooked on the grill
2. Venison backstrap - seasoned and fried in olive oil
3. Smoked venison - marinated and wrapped in bacon
4. Barbeque - ribs, pork or chicken AND baked beans!
5. Steak - with salad and sweet potato
6. Fried okra - with hot spicy range dipping sauce
7. Banana pudding - like grand ma made
8. Dark Chocolate dipped Strawberries/Chocolate and nuts
9. Hamburger - with freedom fries of course
10. Iced tea - you just gotta have it!

and a million other things! :bounce:

Arrow3

How did I know that Scott would like a malted beverage with his meal???

stumpman

Banned
It would be bbq i cooked 13 slabs of ribs and 1 case of leg qtrs and 15 lbs of breast last week and this sat im cooking 7 slabs and a case of qtrs if i had the $ and the gumption id open a bbq restaurant here the one we have stinks its pretty good if i do say so myself

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Food

I'm a leg man . Give me Crab Legs Or Frog Legs and I'll put anybody to shame. I would like to have a #4 washtub of either or both right now. :yeah:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

grilled/blackened steak....or marinated/grilled wild turkey breast............ANYTHING chocolate for dessert....................LARGE cold Icehouse with the meal. :clap: :fine:

broadhead

Thick filet mignon peppered, seared on both sides, bloody in the center.
Steamed broccoli
sweet potato
Cold beer in a frosty mug
mmmm...Longhorn here I come!

ryano

Banned
meatloaf
mashed taters
fried okra (REAL Okra a must!)
corn on the cob
homemade biscuits
sliced tomatos and onions
and maybe a fresh cayenne pepper to go with all that :speechles

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I could also eat homemade lasagna and big ol steak once a week and not get tired of it as well :)

gabuckeye

Shrimp

I'm with Duckbill - shrimp. I like em any size cooked in any fashion. My favorite are fresh shrimp from the St. Johns River. Batter them with a spicy batter and deep fry.
I can eat 3 pounds at a sitting.

Now I'm hungry!

DanTroop2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
food

I like breaded pork chop , fried green tomatoes, cole slaw ,sliced onions, corn bread @ butter, cold ice tea, bannana puding . ::gone: :yeah: :type:

meriwether john

No question----SHRIMP
actually most any seafood cooked any way. Tilapia is some of the best fish even if it does come from freshwater. It's no secret I prefer saltwater fish to freshwater.

Speaking of Tilapia has anyone ever tried the 2 Tilapia dishes at Johnny Carino's? EXCELLENT try 'em both with capers!!!

Bobo Bob

Ah a man after me own heart, shrimp and scotch eh, Friday night I decided to make some cabbage rolls something I hadn't done for many years, I took a moose meat roast and put it through the hand grinder, two lbs and and added 1lb of lean ground pork, seasoned with Mrs Dash garlic and herb and salt and pepper, I then boiled two cabbages, until leaves peeled tenderly off and 4 hours later I had 29 good size cabbage rolls ready for the oven, the sauce was diced tomatoes and tomato juice, with a liberal splash of basil, thyme, marjoram and oregano, I baked them in a 300 degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes, maybe should have went 2 to 3 hours but man they are succulent, have a good one and be safe out there, and yes I can cook 1,001 recipes using shrimp, man I love the shrimp and oh yes the Scotch, eh Delton, have a good one and be safe out there.

StinkyPete

Jody.......

there are sooooo many things to choose from. :bounce: I guess I'll go with fried shimp with a side of fries, rice, and a twice baked tater......... also with a soda..... can't forget that!! :bounce: :bounce: