Missing driveler #246

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mornin!:biggrin2:

Between arthritis and a cold/sinus infection they tag teamed and body slammed me in the wee hours.
:love: bless your heart, hope you feel better soon!

::;'s for Mandy & family.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Between arthritis and a cold/sinus infection they tag teamed and body slammed me in the wee hours.

I planned to be out listening for a bird this morning but the weather was dropping 2 and 1/10th inches of rain here, and my right knee has me down for the count right now. Different type pain, and worse than normal. :rolleyes:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Good morning friends !!

Getting the garden ready to plant today.

Gonna hafta start calling this the "Gimped up Drivelers.."

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I planned to be out listening for a bird this morning but the weather was dropping 2 and 1/10th inches of rain here, and my right knee has me down for the count right now. Different type pain, and worse than normal. :rolleyes:

Yessir, it was an eye opener for me this Mornin. Don’t think we got that much rain, but it was a good one.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep. :banginghe

I`m headed off into the woods soon as this rain clears though. Even if I have to crawl.

Dang, it’s still raining down that way Nic? It went through here pretty quick last night. Don’t know when it quit, but it’s pretty this Mornin with a cool breeze and mostly sunny.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Just a real light rain now, and it`s supposed to quit anytime. Yesterday afternoon an old hen and I got into a cussin` match for about 45 minutes. We lit the woods up with colorful language. Any gobblers within a quarter mile had to have heard us. I`m surprised The Redhead didn`t hear us from the house, we got so loud. I`m wanting to get back in there soon as I can this morning. I can get close with my electric hunting buggy so I won`t have to limp far.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just a real light rain now, and it`s supposed to quit anytime. Yesterday afternoon an old hen and I got into a cussin` match for about 45 minutes. We lit the woods up with colorful language. Any gobblers within a quarter mile had to have heard us. I`m surprised The Redhead didn`t hear us from the house, we got so loud. I`m wanting to get back in there soon as I can this morning. I can get close with my electric hunting buggy so I won`t have to limp far.

Ought to be a good mornin then. Haven't done much turkey huntin, but sure enjoyed what little I did.

Morning yall gimped up old folks....

Don't be messin with no gimped up old folks bro. ;)

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I love it, better`n any other type of hunting. I can`t set as still for as long a time as I used to could and I know that I run some birds off because I have to move my leg some, but I`m not gonna stop hunting those crazy birds. I`ve chased em too long to stop now.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Over cast and cloudy, thinking mebbe the bass oughta roll a top H20 bait . . frog, Pop R, buzz bait . .

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I love it, better`n any other type of hunting. I can`t set as still for as long a time as I used to could and I know that I run some birds off because I have to move my leg some, but I`m not gonna stop hunting those crazy birds. I`ve chased em too long to stop now.

I do too! I think if I ever had a chance at Elk hunting I'd probably feel the same since the technique appears to be very similar.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Over cast and cloudy, thinking mebbe the bass oughta roll a top H20 bait . . frog, Pop R, buzz bait . .

I threw a Pop R day before yesterday for a little while, no luck. I did get some action on a swimmin paddle tail fluke weightless in the little neighborhood lake.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hula Popper. I know an old goat like you has a couple of em.

Yes sir, still got some my Dad had, scared to use 'em, don't wanna lose one.

I threw a Pop R day before yesterday for a little while, no luck. I did get some action on a swimmin paddle tail fluke weightless in the little neighborhood lake.

Think Lily Pads . . weedless frog on top of 'em . . :D:cheers:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hula Popper. I know an old goat like you has a couple of em.

I'm kinda hard headed when it comes to big bass fishing. I've been out fished 5-1 at times sticking with a particular lure. My confidence in said lure is high, and usually pays off with my 1 wish out weighing partners 5.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I'm kinda hard headed when it comes to big bass fishing. I've been out fished 5-1 at times sticking with a particular lure. My confidence in said lure is high, and usually pays off with my 1 wish out weighing partners 5.

I hear ya. I prefer catching BIG fish myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.