Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcward

Update on OpticsandAmmo: I first mentioned this on page 13, post 242 of ammo availability. The owner, Christopher Eustice, was arrested and released on bond. His bond was revoked this week for violating the terms of his bond(he continued to scam people). There are multiple warrants on him. If anyone was scammed by him they need to contact the Houston Tex.(Harris County) DA and add to his charges. There may be thousands of cases. I almost got hooked by his scam but he didn't have a card system(no one would handle it because of all the chargebacks).
???

Shammy

Had 30-30 also
Their prices are still high but at least they're not gouging us like a lot of the companies are. I've been looking for the 6.5CM since deer season ended but everything has been $60 plus and I refuse to pay that.

Jester896

Senior Clown
My buddy just sold 10 boxes of 6.5 Creedmoor when I was there the other day. It was in new Peterson S/P brass and 140 soft points of some kind for $40 a box....I wouldn't pay $60 for factory loads either.

bullgator

HughW2

I was up in Smyrna today and dropped by Adventure Outdoors. They have limited ammo of all flavors, but had good stock of Remington Core-Lokt In the majority of average deer hunting calibers (.30-06, .308, .30-30, etc.) For $34.99 per box.
I grabbed a few boxes. Most I have ever paid for Core-Lokt, but I guess this is the new reality.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

rosewood

I was up in Smyrna today and dropped by Adventure Outdoors. They have limited ammo of all flavors, but had good stock of Remington Core-Lokt In the majority of average deer hunting calibers (.30-06, .308, .30-30, etc.) For $34.99 per box.
I grabbed a few boxes. Most I have ever paid for Core-Lokt, but I guess this is the new reality.
Did you look at their 22LR prices? I liked to have choked.

bullgator

The lack of ammo and components must be starting to have an effect on gun sales. I’m getting emails of guns for sale at around pre-pandemic pricing. Can‘t sell a gun if there isn’t any ammo to feed it.

Last edited:

Robust Redhorse

Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville has been wonderful.

They sell all ammo they get their hands on for decent prices, but reserve enough so they can sell anyone who buys a gun a box or two of ammo.

Great folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.