Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewood

I must apologize, I have been contributing to the shortage. Found CCI large pistol primers at Academy Monday and I bought the 1000 primer quota at $59.99. I really didn't need large pistol, went down there thinking they had small pistol, but bought them anyway since I made the trip. Maybe I can make a swap for SP or SR.

Rosewood

bullgator

I must apologize, I have been contributing to the shortage. Found CCI large pistol primers at Academy Monday and I bought the 1000 primer quota at $59.99. I really didn't need large pistol, went down there thinking they had small pistol, but bought them anyway since I made the trip. Maybe I can make a swap for SP or SR.

Rosewood
If I lived near you I’d make that trade for some SR primers. I have a fair amount of them but could use some SP Or LP.

Rich M

Rosewood

I won't buy it unless I can use it. Easier that way.

Know a guy who has about 2,000 rounds of 243 and doesn't have a 243. Won't sell em either. LOL! It's like he's hoarding gold.

rosewood

I won't buy it unless I can use it. Easier that way.

Know a guy who has about 2,000 rounds of 243 and doesn't have a 243. Won't sell em either. LOL! It's like he's hoarding gold.
It isn't that I can't use it, they will be used eventually. I just have plenty to last me for a while.

rosewood

Jester896

Senior Clown
I like the Critical Defense in 38 special and 380, but am perfectly fine with XTPs or gold dots at 9mm and 40 velocities and up.

Rosewood
I can't tell you if the XTPs are some I loaded or are factory rounds is the only reason I want to swap them.

Reactions: Dub

GAHUNTER60

Outdoor Depot in Gainesville got in a large shipment of powder this week. I scored a pound of W748. For $34.95, which is a pretty fair price these days.

They didn`t get any of the Alliant powders i need (Re.15 or16, 22 or 23), nor did they get any H4831 or 4350. However they did have Accurate 4350. They also had TAC, H335, H1000, 4895, and a whole bunch of different Accurate powders.

GregoryB.

Was in Charlotte NC this morning. Swung by Cabelas in Ft Mill. Guys were walking out with cases of ammo. Didnt need any so I left it. Reloading supplies were still empty. Did get a reloading block that fit 45-70 brass and some new socks.

rosewood

I can't tell you if the XTPs are some I loaded or are factory rounds is the only reason I want to swap them.
What, you don't trust your own reloads? I trust mine better than factory. :)

rosewood

Dub

What, you don't trust your own reloads? I trust mine better than factory. :)

I was guessing it wasn't a matter of not trusting them....just trying to sidestep the unwanted drama a lawyer may attempt conjuring up with using "extra deadly" ammo to defend himself. :huh:

Not sure...could be some other reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.