Did You Buy A Gun Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

I've got to stay away from gun shops!

Lately it seems if it's a Ruger or a rimfire it catches my attention. If it's a Ruger rimfire I have trouble putting it down!

Look what followed me home from the local Mom & Pop today.

View attachment 1084989

View attachment 1084990

I don't know what I'm going to do with this one. It's not my usual utility grade I've been buying lately.

Right now, just looking at it is worth what it cost.

Sexy !!!!

I can see why that'un followed you home.

Love that stock. The matte receiver and stainless look mighty sharp.

Digging the front sight, too. I've gone gold bead on a couple guns and didn't regret them whatsoever.....in fact, one gold bead leads to another. Especially the rounded-domed type.....really catch the light.

That's going to be a fun pinksterer. (y)

bullgator

Well, I got home from vacation and it’s been deliveryville. my Burris XTRII 4-20 scope and American Defense mount came. Then I went and picked up my PSA pistol lower. Finally my 6mm ARC upper came along with 200 rounds of Hornady ammo.

rosewood

Bless me father for I have sinned....again.

Couldn't sleep so I was up around 2am surfing the web when it happened. I was just sitting there and the next thing I knew I purchased a new weatherby 7mm-08.
There is no cure, u have to manage the symptoms.

Reactions: Dub

GregoryB.

I like the Heritage pistols. I have a Rough Rider model and it's accurate enough to bounce a can around the yard with.

bullgator

Bless me father for I have sinned....again.

Couldn't sleep so I was up around 2am surfing the web when it happened. I was just sitting there and the next thing I knew I purchased a new weatherby 7mm-08.
Sleep surfing again?

rosewood

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Yes I’ve been told it’s finicky but there’s a few u tube that show several minor issues mostly with fit finish and one with the mags. I haven’t ran into any yet but have just shot fifty rounds of cci 40 gr thru mine. I’m going to take it apart and do a thorough cleaning on it that I do with all new firearms.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Yes I’ve been told it’s finicky but there’s a few u tube that show several minor issues mostly with fit finish and one with the mags. I haven’t ran into any yet but have just shot fifty rounds of cci 40 gr thru mine. I’m going to take it apart and do a thorough cleaning on it that I do with all new firearms.
I think the Gen I had the problems...the Gen II is better. I run Hornady Critical Defense in mine and it has not failed so far...will flat wear out some hogs in a corral trap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.