When the OSU homers keep crying.....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
2 years ago I completed a 1 year online course from UGA (certified sports turf manager) and got my certificate from UGA. Bama fans, can I claim the NC for myself??????????

How about a Go Dawgs! to prove your UGA graduate bona fides snook? :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I can post a pic of my certificate but the least I can do, since they were great to work with online as well as working with me on who I used as my proctor to take the mid year and end of course exams is give out a courtesy shout, GOOOO DDAAAWWWGGSSSS!!!!!!!;)
We've always known you to be a closet Dawg from WAY BACK... It's why we all love ya Snook and tolerate your Buckeye stuff.. I'll never let anyone beat up on ya too bad before stepping in..... :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I can post a pic of my certificate but the least I can do, since they were great to work with online as well as working with me on who I used as my proctor to take the mid year and end of course exams is give out a courtesy shout, GOOOO DDAAAWWWGGSSSS!!!!!!!;)

All he's missin' now is the Super G aviator. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Let's not get carried away now boys!!!! :LOL:

You're almost home snook. Come on over to the Dark Side of the Farce. Put that super G up over your user name and feel the rush! :bounce: :rockon:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Ohio State.... Turning out the mostest and bestest NFL players year in and year out!!!!! I'm absoulutely fine with that! Y'all can have that crown every year.

bullgator

Are dawg fans hurting so bad they need OSU fans out of the portal?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member