When the OSU homers keep crying.....

BamaGeorgialine

When Alabama ducked playing Penn State in 08/09 because they were on probation, Penn State agreed to it. Penn State wasn't ducking anything. I suppose when Auburn was scheduled nobody knew Auburn wasn't any good. When is the last time Florida

When Alabama ducked playing Penn State in 08/09 because they were on probation, Penn State agreed to it. Penn State wasn't ducking anything. I suppose when Auburn was scheduled nobody knew Auburn wasn't any good. When is the last time Florida came north?
Maybe not on the football field, but there was definitely some ducking going on at Penn State.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Madsnooker

Cmon guth, let them have their fun. They don't care about why OSU canceled with Washington? Lol
These pup fans get to have this fun by a knats hair. Can you imagine the fun you and I could be having here at the fire if events turned out a tiny bit different? Oh well....:bounce:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Cmon guth, let them have their fun. They don't care about why OSU canceled with Washington? Lol
These pup fans get to have this fun by a knats hair. Can you imagine the fun you and I could be having here at the fire if events turned out a tiny bit different? Oh well....:bounce:
Knats hair, tiny bit......

Come on snooks you saw it as well as we did.... more like a foot or 20 :bounce::bounce::bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member

No, we get our fun by WIDE left!