What new item did you get that you are loving right now

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Our new renovated kitchen is nearly finished. I'm sure that we're going to love it after living with our original 1974 kitchen for 4 years.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Our new renovated kitchen is nearly finished. I'm sure that we're going to love it after living with our original 1974 kitchen for 4 years.
I think you surely will we got a new one a couple of years ago and it is nice. We built our house in 1980,it was time for certain.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I think you surely will we got a new one a couple of years ago and it is nice. We built our house in 1980,it was time for certain.
It's giving us over twice as much counter space and probably 3 times the storage we had before. It's certainly been expensive but a lot of that went toward filling in a door we never used in our laundry room, moving some of the old cabinets where that door was, replacing the sliding glass door to the back porch with a double french door, replacing the wood door in the carport with a metal insulated door, and a couple of new windows in the kitchen to replace the old aluminum ones. On top of all that, we had to do a lot of floor leveling and adding a couple of pillars. I've come to realize that these things end up costing 2-3 times what you had planned because of all the things you find when you tear out the old and put a level on the floor.

CaptKeith

A pair of turtleskins snake chaps and this hunting chair.

Attachments

• 5BE45F09-64AC-4B25-9E08-0907C4772B5E.png
    5BE45F09-64AC-4B25-9E08-0907C4772B5E.png
    758.8 KB · Views: 24

Hawken2222

Reconyx HyperFire 2 Cellular TC. This thing is the bomb and I am enjoying the pictures so far.

hambone76

Kel Tec 22 mag semi auto pistol. Very lightweight and is my everyday carry.
I’ve been looking into the PMR 30 myself. I’d imagine that 30 rounds of .22 Mag would be quite menacing.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
My new stuff I bought in 2020:

Tenpoint Titan M1
Summit Goliath
Savage Axis 30-06

Goal for 2021:
Polaris Ranger
7mm Mag in a long range rifle (either Browning or Savage)

hambone76

Even full loaded it is extremely light. The 22 mag has always been one of my favorite rounds.
I like the idea of having 30 rounds packed into a single Mag too. That pretty much eliminates the need for a second magazine.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
For Christmas 2020 I got a camo lunch bag, a new vest , a range finder, and another Cuddelink camera.
Since then I got an upright Kolpin gun rack for my golf cart.

Wifeshusband

A new furnace. Old one was 25 years old. Wife told me in October it was going to be a very cold winter. I told her, no way, but we got the new furnace in October, 18 months same as cash. Never underestimate a woman's intuition.

35 Whelen

Another Remington 700 Classic in 35 Whelen. Had a Timney Hunter Elite trigger installed on it and mounted a Leupold Vari-X III 2.5 - 8 X 36 with Leupold Duel Dovetail mounts.

Last edited: