11/10 AM

Dupree

I’m heading back to the wma to meet up with a buddy this morning. He hunted a spot with his e-bike yesterday and saw a few small bucks, and said nobody is hunting a particular block of woods I’ve hunted a bunch over the years. I’ve got my e-bike loaded and about to go meet up with him. Going into familiar woods blind. Since we will have 2 bikes and a cart I might shoot a smaller buck this morning (if I see one). My Dad asked me to take a deer to the processor for him, but he wants a doe or young buck. Hunt is still buck only today. Doubt I’ll hunt it tomorrow if rain forecast holds out.

Dupree

Settled in my millennium tree seat. I can hear acorns falling all over this ridge. Didn’t see any sign walking in though.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Up in Dooly. Saw a fresh scrape on the way in. I’ve been seeing bucks all hours of the morning while driving for work the last few days. Good luck.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Going to sit for a couple hours on the back forty here in Heard before I head into work. Had a very nice buck show up yesterday on camera. Big hardwood ridge that a bunch of does have been frequenting for the acorns. 3 different bucks tore up a mock scrape I made within hours Wednesday night.

Beaudeane

Back at same stand as yesterday on fort perry tract chatt fall line wma. Walking out yesterday Eve found another scrape this one had doe poop all in it. So much buck sign for none the 3 of us to saw anything yesterday. One guy had on a buck at camp last nite. Was in the stand at 5:50 , nothing so far & no shots so far

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Lone doe eased through, 3 shots heard so far