11/10 AM

rugerfan

Just heard a shot, couple hundred yards away.

Dupree

Had a decent buck, probably a 2yr old, skirt the top of the opposite ridge. I moved over here in case another does the same. I can still shoot to where I was sitting, but have a lot more opportunities at other spots now also.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Young 8 point, I’d have thought he’d be harassing a doe

Dupree

Man that's a nice gun
I lucked up on this gun several years ago. The price was right, and I was debating getting it, then found out it was manufactured my birth year (1986) so I snatched it up.

Big Foot

Of course! Any chance you can get back on it or is it lost for good?
It’s gone - their kid moved on the property- Mom said no hunting - even though there is no way to hit that house! I’m thankful that I had it and won’t ever forget tripling up with my bow - 3 dead deer hauling in the back of the Ranger - that’s allot of heads and feet/ meat

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Well so much for hunting , my wife woke up with excruciating pain in her stomach currently in the er, good luck !!!!! Say a prayer for us, Was dodging deer the whole way here, they are moving
Well turned out she had a kidney stone , she passed it after we were there an hour or so and now everything’s back to normal thank the lord!!! She said the pain was worse then giving birth, I’m just glad she passed it

rugerfan

Nothing but squirrels, birds, and tree frogs

Dupree

Sun finally broke through the clouds and it started sprinkling.