A family really needs your prayers!

throwdown

I received a phone call the day after Christmas from a really good friend of mine's wife. My friend who just left the Bartow County Sheriff Department had his along with his wifes family over for Christmas. They have a 5 month old baby named Gage, who was asleep in the crib. When my friends wife went in to check on the baby, she noticed that he was limp and had blood coming from his mouth. He was rushed to the hospital by ambulance and pronounced dead. This family is devestated to say the least. Please send a prayer their way, and help them to keep the good lord close in this time of sorrow. They did not have health insurance, and financially are really hurting. The funeral is tomorrow, and it will be a long day for all!

Thank you,
Mike

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Very sad indeed My Prayers are added.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Prayers sent.

Inthegarge

Praying for this family in their time of loss.................................

kreekhunter

Man, that breaks my heart!!! Can't imagine what the family is going through. I will keep them in mind and prayers.

MTMiller

As a daddy of a baby boy myself this really hurts my heart to hear. Terrible tragedy all around. Prayers sent.

speedcop

Heartbreaking! Our prayers for them. Mike, could you let us know if some could help financially and how to if possible. Dont have much but what a blessing to help these folks if needed.

throwdown

Thank you all for the blessings. My friends father in law works for the Fire Dept in Bartow, and has been able to get rid of most of the bills. He also paid for the funeral, "what a blessing". Everyone is still so sad, it breaks my heart to talk to them right now. I know the good lord has a plan, but it is so hard to see sometimes.

Luke0927

Do they know what the cause is or just falls under SIDS?