Any where to hog hunt

leftystar

on public land this time of year or any where to buy a hog membership not interested in deer hunting land i have that
coffee county here

snook24

any of the southern wma's...if you can stand the heat get in the swamps and you will find hogs

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So lefty we got TWO things in common right now..........Being Left Handers-not to be mistaken with Left wingers:rolleyes: and #2,

Does anyone know where to go Hog hunting for us public land prowlers in the Summer?:whip::huh:

Please point out to me the WMAs that I can go to right now and Hunt for a hog::;

I cant find any that will be opened til Mid Sept for Small game season................I DO need to get a Bow so I can go do the Archery hunts:(

35 Whelen

Chickasawhatchee - May 24-29, June 7-12, June 21-26
Flint River - June 14-19
Hannahatchee - May 24-29, June 14-19
Elmodel - May 28-29, June 18-19, July 9-10

GAMHUNTER35

havnt seen any hogs on elmodel this year but got 15 off of chickasawhatchee this year. it is dry over there an the hogs are herd to found mostly moving round at nite

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Chickasawhatchee - May 24-29, June 7-12, June 21-26
Flint River - June 14-19
Hannahatchee - May 24-29, June 14-19
Elmodel - May 28-29, June 18-19, July 9-10

Thanks 35...........I have been wanting to go to Chickasawhatchee.............wish there was a place up here, or just not 4 hours away:biggrin2:

I gotta read up on them;)

snook24

Thanks 35...........I have been wanting to go to Chickasawhatchee.............wish there was a place up here, or just not 4 hours away:biggrin2:

I gotta read up on them;)

Yeah the drive is no fun but the hunting is:biggrin2: