cherokee county meetin

ryano

Banned
can I come too?? :D :huh:

where is Ray's located Festus? In Canton?

the time and date sound good to me :clap: ..........might need some directions though as the day approaches.

great idea!

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
3and8fan4ever said:
can I come too?? :D :huh:

where is Ray's located Festus? In Canton?

the time and date sound good to me :clap: ..........might need some directions though as the day approaches.

great idea!
Ryan are you going a day early? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ryano

Banned
No. GA. Mt. Man said:
Ryan are you going a day early? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought I would show up a week early this time just to make sure I made it down there :D

FESTUSHAGGIN

yeah its in canton, near downtown. for those coming north go 575 to exit 16. the exit splits into two different exits take the right. go to bottom of hill and turn left. go to light turn left. go about 50 yards and you will see a little strip center with a bunch of mexican stores. its in that little shopping center. for those coming south take the first exit 16 which is highway 140 exit. take right same directions from there.

Eshad

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll mark the calendar. This time I'll bring Logan, as he was mad he wasn't included in the last get together! :whip:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Me & Darrin

J.T.

My family and I will be there.

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
Count me in this time and I'm bringin my body guard! :hair:
He counts as two as far as eatin goes :cheers:

Can we "brown bag" or just drink tequila in the parking lot with the immigrants? ::ke:

FESTUSHAGGIN

im sure you could find enough to kill ya in the area. plenty of immigrants. but there aint no alcohol at this place. i promise its really good food though. and best of all its cheap

FESTUSHAGGIN

ate lunch there toay and told the owner we was coming. she marked it on her calendar. i promise yall wont be disaapointed

UGAalum13

Thanks for setting this up Festus. Lookin forward to it.

FESTUSHAGGIN

aint no problem i just like to eat, and i like to be with good people. dont know too much about the good people part but im gonna get to eat ::ke: :D

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
FESTUSHAGGIN said:
aint no problem i just like to eat, and i like to be with good people. dont know too much about the good people part but im gonna get to eat ::ke: :D
Ok, I'll stay home and only the "good" people will be there! :cry: :cry: :cry:

georgiaboy

FESTUSHAGGIN said:

Well in that case I guess SouthernClay and I will plan to attend your high-brow soiree. I will try to bring my wife too if she willl be seen with us in public.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
georgiaboy said:
Well in that case I guess SouthernClay and I will plan to attend your high-brow soiree. I will try to bring my wife too if she willl be seen with us in public.
I'll be looking for John wayne and a hippie. :D Glad y'all are coming.

georgiaboy

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
I'll be looking for John wayne and a hippie. :D Glad y'all are coming.

Looking forward to it. I sent you a Pm too.

FESTUSHAGGIN

ive seen georgiaboy and southernclay. both look just like there avatars. i was shocked thought i was gettin to meet the duke