Cotton bowl !

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
OSU has lost their desire now.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I hate it OSU isn’t at full strength. But that’s what happens these days!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Ref got popped! :rofl:

bullgator

I would encourage y'all, if your not already, start watching the NFL....much better product!
No thanks. The NFL lost me a few years ago when those kneeling wokesters decided they were greater than this country. I hope they all go broke and apply for jobs as cops.

Madsnooker

Well that was hard to watch. OSUs defense came to play but that was the worst QB play I've seen in sometime by OSU. Missouri was at full strength and is a very good team. I knew once I saw 2 series from that freshmen qb that it would be a long night. Once Missouri took the lead it seemed to take the fight out of OSU defense in the 4th qtr as they knew that qb couldn't move the ball.
I have liked day and his recruiting and for the most part, his play calling, but I'm starting to get impatient with him!!! I have that Mark Richt feeling now. Yes I know if the ball literally bounces another way in a play or 2 he would have been NC last year. But.....but......but....
This next year will make or break Day I think.

Madsnooker

You don’t get the sense the Day has control of his team, and it’s like constant programmed coach speak. That’s got to get old.
I think he has control of his team by the actions of his players but I absolutely agree about his coach speak. Drives me crazy and it was old a long time ago.