Did You Buy A Gun Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullgator

I bought a Leupold Deltapoint Pro in FDE to put on a .30 Carbine that was my uncles.

Reactions: Dub

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
does buying most of the parts to finish up the AR10 I have been wanting to build count? I still need a barrel nut, charging handle, stock with buffer and gas block with tube.

Oh.. .and a hand guard. can't forget that.

I already have most of the gun assembled.

Tight Lines

Yes picked up a new upper, lower, and hand guard for another AR-15 build...still unsure of caliber but going off to the cerakoter for the camo and I'll decide while it is out...

GregoryB.

Picked up a CVA Scout V2 in 44 Mag. Figured I could use it on those less than perfect days in the woods when I dont want to get a beautiful wood and blue #1 soaked, plus I have a small piece of land with neighbors a few hundred yards away and dont want to shoot a large caliber rifle around houses even though I live in the country. Got some 300gr Hornady FTX I am going to load up for it if I can find some powder soon. If not i have some Winchester 240gr JSP on the shelf if necessary .20200826_121202.jpg

rosewood

I bought the V2 in 6.5creedmoor so I would have that rainy day gun. Mine is the take down version. Still working on a load for deer season.

Rosewood

GregoryB.

I put a VX Freedom 2 x 7 on it that I had on hand. Shouldn't need anymore than that for 100 yards or less in the woods. They have a black V2 in 45/70 that wants to come home with me.

rosewood

I put a VX Freedom 2 x 7 on it that I had on hand. Shouldn't need anymore than that for 100 yards or less in the woods. They have a black V2 in 45/70 that wants to come home with me.
I ordered a 2-7 Nikon a few months back to mount on either my Marlin 45-70 or my H&R Handi 45-70, but haven't committed to either yet. Found Academy has all of their Nikons 30% off. Had I waited, could have saved some green.

Rosewood

TL60

Guilty as charged...
IMG_20200826_132502_01.jpg

TL60

New grips too, really like these!
IMG_20200822_095906_01.jpg

TL60

Should be arriving Sat or Mon....
JTS M12AK.jpg

rosewood

Whoa now.....moderation...

rosewood

One of these days I am going to get a 338 Win Mag. Just because I can. No need for it but just because I can. I love America.
I had a Mauser 98 rebarreled to a 338 Win mag several years ago. Blued and refinished the stock myself. Went out zeroed it and probably has been to the range twice. Been sitting in back of safe since... But I have it just in case I need it.

Bought a set of dies and bullets, haven't loaded the first round for it yet. Still have the factory fodder I bought originally.

Rosewood

TL60

Its all PSAs Fault! :)

pacecars

Cooper 57M Jackson Squirrel Rifle ?.22 LR
114-B1069-6328-4244-B016-42-FE70-CCDA5-C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.