Differences between women and men.

southernclay

A girl at my work today was talking to her dad and told him, I had a dream last night you were in and now I'm mad at you. :eek: It seems he made her walk to Disney World.

Anybody have any other good examples lately?

H

HT2

Clay........

Good examples of "WOMEN" or Good Examples of "DREAMS"??????? :D :D :D :D

Timbo

Ok, Im lost?.

Chuck Martin

Before I say anything else I wanna throw out a caviatot (if you don't know what that is look it up ::ke: ) This is not dirrected at any of our women folk here like ganderwoman or Arrow3's girl or sneaky or anybody else.......BUT

How many men does it take to open a beer? None it should be open when she brings it.

Why is a laundromat a bad place to pick up women? Because if she can't afford a washer and dryer then she can't afford to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet? It's how God made them, so they can stand closer to the sink.

How do you know if a wonam is smart? When she starts a sentance with a man once told me.

How do you fix a womans watch? You don't theres a clock on the stove.

Why do men pass gas more than women? Because women can't keep quite long enough to build up the required pressure.

If your wife is yelling at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door which do you let in first? Your dog cause it'll shut up when you let it in.

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

What's worse than a male chauvinist pig? A woman who won't do what she's told.

Scientist have discovered a food that deminishes a womans sex drive by 90%. It's called wedding cake.

Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still know their sexy.

In the beginning God created the earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. Since then neither God or man has rested.

Don't :shoot: me I'm just an enlightened observer :bounce:

Last edited:

Mrs. Arrow3

Nobody let Brandon read this thread....

Chuck Martin said:
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a womans sex drive by 90%. It's called wedding cake.

Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

or he'll never wanna marry me!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :whip: :whip: :love:

H

HT2

I wonder......

Where you been girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waitin' for you to "chime" in........... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've already told Brandon......

He doesn't need this thread to get this info....... :bounce: :bounce:

Mrs. Arrow3

I've been in class...

HT2 said:
Where you been girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waitin' for you to "chime" in........... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've already told Brandon......

He doesn't need this thread to get this info....... :bounce: :bounce:

you know, since I'm a college student and all... :D :D Unfortunately I can't spend all my time typing away on Woody's...then how would I get my degree and support me and Brandon for the rest of our lives? :confused: :eek: :eek:

And you're right, he probably does already know most of that...at least he already knows I don't cook...It's alright, I'm SURE he won't miss somebody cooking for him ;) :bounce: :love:

Last edited:

Mrs. Arrow3

Chuck...

Chuck Martin said:
I don't think you got nothing to worry 'bout girl, that boys in :love:

Thanks buddy...don't worry, I know he is, but trust me, I'm just as bad, if not worse... :D :love:

H

HT2

Jess.....

Is that what he told you????

He told me somethin' different........... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Mrs. Arrow3

Chuck Martin said:
:eek: you stirring the pot again, don't keep messing with them :love: birds

We're used to it from Tim, especially Brandon :eek: :eek: ...I know what Brandon's told Tim, because Tim's told me himself...Tim just loves to mess with our heads :D :D ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

georgiaboy

Chuck Martin said:
Before I say anything else I wanna throw out a caviatot (if you don't know what that is look it up ::ke: )

Chuck, Great jokes! I looked up caviatot but it wasn't in the dictionary?!? I found caviat, does it mean the same thing? ::ke: :cheers:

I witnessed the comment that started this thread. I about fell out of my chair laughing at her! SouthernClay and I got a big kick out of it and I laughed even harder when I got on the phone with her poor Dad!

H

HT2

Chuck.....

Chuck Martin said:
:eek: you stirring the pot again, don't keep messing with them :love: birds
WHO......ME????????????

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST LIKE TELLIN' THE TRUTH AND KEEPIN' IT SIMPLE!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts