Do you forgo hunting to watch college football?

killabig1

With most college football teams playing their games on Saturday afternoon/evening, do you stay home to watch your favorite team or games, and not go hunting?
You could go deer hunting, or watch college football, which do you do?

Mark K

Banned
Well, I didn't want to bring this up in front of the Georgia fans, but I’m the reason they lost last year.
If I go hunting they win. If I stay home to watch, they lose.
This year I will be hunting every afternoon they play. Unless I’m actually at the Stadium watching.

bilgerat

Senior
I keep track of the Dawgs game by streaming it on My phone while im in the stand.

specialk

ditto with nic.… I do watch the super bowl.....

sowgabuckstalker

I hunt Saturday mornings, Saturday afternoons are usually spent w/ Family and Friends watching Pigskin, nothing like it and I am crazy about hunting. I will say Saturday morning on a crisp cool/cold morning in deerstand is my absolute favorite though. But Im done by 12 at latest.

Wayne D Davis

I use to watch baseball and football. Haven't seen a game in its entirety since early 90s....I streamed the superbowl past couple yrs but even those I didn't watch the whole game. I'd much rather be in the woods. Many moons ago my dad would take a TV with rabbit ears down to Piedmont Cedar Creek.... Marietta Rod and Gun Club

shdw633

Depends on the game and what time of the year we are in regards to hunting. Rut, no I am not watching the game. September/Early October when it's 100 degrees outside, you bet I'll watch that game!!

SC Hunter

I won't stay home from hunting just to watch a football game. I'll stay around the house if we are doing something with family and friends that afternoon. Most of my hunting is done during the week while everybody else is working. Weekends we usually spend time with family and friends in the afternoons, mornings I go hunting. Now I have been to some really good dove shoots and killed a limit and watched football while we were cleaning birds. I love the small family and friends dove shoots that we have several times a year in the later season where we all stand around and clean birds, watch football, grill and have a few adult beverages. Sorry to rant but I'm ready for the fall.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I like watching football a little.
I love bein in the woods a hundred times as much.
Some new cool dudes that joined our club last year have a r2d2 lookin thing with wires and a tv they put on the table at camp. So we cook meals and eat well and watch some games. Pretty fun!