Do you forgo hunting to watch college football?

Wifeshusband

No, watching football is for when the weather is too hot, too cold, or it's raining to hunt deer. You can watch all the football you want, one day, in a nursing home; but, hunting deer, or other critters, or fishing, well, sir, you'd better do as much of that as you can while you're still mobile and can chew jerky.

Last edited:

LifeLongHunter

This year has been more hunting or doing property chores than watching CFB, truth be told I have not watched an entire quarter of a game this year, tagged out 2 weeks ago, starting on practicing turkey calls now. Funny, have not really missed a thing in regards to CFB.

hambone76

The woods win over sports/tv every time if I’m choosing how to spend my day.

MYRX

I hunt all day Friday and Saturday morning till 11 or noon. Then I am home watching the Dawgs with my wife. Sometimes I will hunt a Sunday AM. It's nice living 30 min from my property. I confess, I am not much of an evening hunter anyway.

rugerfan

Ummmm......nope!!!!

Bigbendgyrene

Being in North Florida, base my decision on weather conditions... unseasonably warm with little recent daytime movement and unfavorable winds I happily watch college games (no pro for years). Cold front and favorable winds, keep track of games from the stand. ?