Drivelers Rolled on over to #407!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
:biggrin2:Mornin!!
Monster got a hit, didn't make it to first, but he got him a hit! That was a MAJOR boost to his ego! Looks like me & him are going to be doing some practicing this weekend!:cheers:
Happy Good Friday to all!!
Morning Ms Keebs,Good Friday to you!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:biggrin2:Mornin!!
Monster got a hit, didn't make it to first, but he got him a hit! That was a MAJOR boost to his ego! Looks like me & him are going to be doing some practicing this weekend!:cheers:
Happy Good Friday to all!!

Backatcha galfriend, good mornin.

Mornin sweetie!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Did Kemp just issue a state of emergency for food and file?

State of Emergecy, related to supply chain disruptions. They warned about price gouging and truck drivers staying behind the wheel longer than the Law allows. I didn’t read the entire thing.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Back to burning huge stump. I’m at that pain in the butt stage trying to burn the thickest part and down into the ground and roots. Cant hardly get near it though, so hot plus smoke and fine ashes blowin in my face.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Back to burning huge stump. I’m at that pain in the butt stage trying to burn the thickest part and down into the ground and roots. Cant hardly get near it though, so hot plus smoke and fine ashes blowin in my face.

I’m doing similar. I have a few chunks of literd placed around the chunks of pine. Hopefully it wii burn.

0635BC65-818F-4A84-A40D-BE7028F13020.jpeg1656BF22-A76B-41AD-819A-637097D13522.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Squirrel floating in dumplings is better than an empty pot. Afternoon y’all.

Status
Not open for further replies.