Fifth Annual REDNECK RENDEZVOUS Aug 11th Sun.

hound dog

Wow this course is bad to the bone we can't wait till it all comes together. This may be the best hunting shoot we have ever set. Just saying. Thanks to everyone's hard work. 4 more days.

bassfishga

Can someone explain the "vital zone +1 ethical pass (limited to maximum of 5 ethical passes)"?
Thanks

hound dog

Can someone explain the "vital zone +1 ethical pass (limited to maximum of 5 ethical passes)"?
Thanks

Scoring
Based on the Fred Bear Scoring System which promotes ethical harvesting of wildlife

+10 points for in side (10 or 12 ring) center vital zone

+5 points for in side (8 ring) vital zone

+1 ethical pass (limited to maximum of 5 ethical passes)
If you can not hint with in the 8 ring and want to pass you get one point and you can only do this 5 times.

0 points for clean miss

-5 points non-vital zone (NEGATIVE 5) This out side the 8 ring

bamaboy

Yea C'MON!! Almost here!! See yall Sunday morning!!

dgmeadows

Wish I could be there, but have Church commitments on the other side of the State. Some great people behind this event,& it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Darren

bassfishga

Scoring
Based on the Fred Bear Scoring System which promotes ethical harvesting of wildlife

+10 points for in side (10 or 12 ring) center vital zone

+5 points for in side (8 ring) vital zone

+1 ethical pass (limited to maximum of 5 ethical passes)
If you can not hint with in the 8 ring and want to pass you get one point and you can only do this 5 times.

0 points for clean miss

-5 points non-vital zone (NEGATIVE 5) This out side the 8 ring

Thanks, that is not what I was thinking. Glad I am clear now. :D

See you Sunday

hound dog

Course is set and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to shoot this one.

hound dog

Iron BUCK high NOON

bamaboy

Walk the rope!!! Be careful pickin' your shot!!! Is it in there?

See yall in the morning!!! This one is gonna knock your socks off!!!

gretchp

looks like you guys have been busy!! we will be there early....cant wait to use the new hunting bow, this will be its first 3d.....:shoot:

hound dog

Do we have to be there at 9:00 or can we shoot if we get there a little later we are about 2 hours away.

anytime between 9am and 2pm safe travels

alligood729

Y'all have fun boys, can't make this one. My quartet hasn't done a concert in 9 months, guess when the next one is.....that's right, today. No worries, I'll have a good time just like you guys will. Hope there is a big crowd!

hound dog

Y'all have fun boys, can't make this one. My quartet hasn't done a concert in 9 months, guess when the next one is.....that's right, today. No worries, I'll have a good time just like you guys will. Hope there is a big crowd!

Thanks Alligood . Sing loud and sing proud brother.

bamaboy

The alligator is hungry,time is up,on our way!!!! See you all in a few!!

oldgeez

hah, gretchin, you need to change your page name to "gretchup" because everytime I see it, i think of catsup, lol!!:biggrin3::biggrin3::biggrin3::biggrin3: and i like your avatar..kinda reminds me of ole rip jarrod Reagan's, lol::ke:::ke::hammers::hammers:

BobbyNSian03

Excellent course!!!! We had a big time!!! Thanks again RAC!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

BowanaLee

Thanks guys, it was a hoot. Cant wait for next year.
Oh, and seeing they were almost all chip shots, you'd have thunk I could've cleaned the course. Not even close. I don't think anyone did ? :cry: :D