Get on the Michigan bandwagon

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not a chance. Hope Bama kills them then I hope Bama loses to Texas again by double digits!!! :wink:
Gooood! Let it flow! You don’t know the power of the dark side of the Hate Bama Force young Skysnooker! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
No way I’m pulling for MI but I won’t be pulling for Bama and I’d say the same thing if we were in their shoes.

For all their BCS crap talk about a “playoff system” it’s still nothing but a beauty contest for the kewl kids klub. “4 best teams” is their head fake and everybody who has a pulse, can fog a mirror and not drag their knuckles when they walk knows it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s just hurtful! What if the Dawgs were playing Michigan? You gonna pull against us then?
No Sir, I cheered for the DAWGs when y’all played Yankees on your run.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Alabama and Georgia aren't even a rivalry game. Not sure why all the hate. Oh yeah, nobody likes a winner. That's like saying Bama and Clemson was a rivalry. Clemson had them a little four year run with two nattys in the middle of Saban's five. Maybe soon to be six

I don't hate Alabama, their university or it's football team. I know some Bama fans who are arrogant rednecks and I don't care for them too much but I don't waste much time on them. Life is much bigger than college football.

The only reason I hope Michigan wins (and I hate all Yankee universities more than I hate GT) is because Bama does not belong in the final 4 so I'd like to see somebody stick their thumbs in both eyes of the committee, ESPN and the Vegas odds makers. That's because I've spent a lifetime rebelling against authority.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I don't hate Alabama, their university or it's football team. I know some DAWG fans who are arrogant rednecks and I don't care for them too much but I don't waste much time on them. Life is much bigger than college football.

The only reason I hope Michigan wins (and I hate all Yankee universities more than I hate GT) is because DAWGs does not belong in the final 4 so I'd like to see somebody stick their thumbs in both eyes of the committee, ESPN and the Vegas odds makers. That's because I've spent a lifetime rebelling against authority.
Much more accurate. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member