Give Me A Dollar's Worth Please

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
A polo shirt and kaki pants does wonders to mask an ex trouble maker:bounce: . Headed to Hancock county now, so I have on the “kit”:rofl:

I did that for a minute, now I'm old, so I dress like I'm old. Don't nobody want to tick off the old guy. :bounce:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I did that for a minute, now I'm old, so I dress like I'm old. Don't nobody want to tick off the old guy. :bounce:

Yep. Old guys. We got a shotgun and a pistol and a knife in the truck, and our give a shart meter quit working long ago.

FootLongDawg

Speaking of filling up a tank vs. " dollaring it to death" as my daddy use to say. I am nowhere near rich, but I always thought it was a major milestone in my life when I started completely filling up my car everytime I needed gas instead of just putting enough in to get me around a day or two.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep. Old guys. We got a shotgun and a pistol and a knife in the truck, and our give a shart meter quit working long ago.

For a while I thought they were being rude, wouldn’t even give me a look. Then I figured it out, “Don’t Look At Old Guy. He will Shoot You, After He Stabs You.”

:bounce:

Redbow

Speaking of filling up a tank vs. " dollaring it to death" as my daddy use to say. I am nowhere near rich, but I always thought it was a major milestone in my life when I started completely filling up my car everytime I needed gas instead of just putting enough in to get me around a day or two.
I hear ya, I ain't nowhere near rich either and it took me a long time to ever afford to fill my car up with gas as well. Several times as a young man I ran out of gas with my old car but the gas gauge was faulty...I only made .50 cents per hour working in a drug store when I quit with tobacco harvesting. Working 4 hours per day didn't go very far even back in the day...At least the drug store had air conditioning I figured I was better off working there than in a hot tobacco field..

Core Lokt

I'm gonna say this the next time I pay for gas to see the facial expression LOL.

Not as old as you Red but I remember gas being less than a $1 a gallon.

The look was priceless.. She said "Huh??" I said a dolla of fuel please. She looked at me like I had 5 heads LOL..