GON Trappin' Scoreboard...Post your totals, and describe your season!!

Offshore

So far-

2 Red Foxes
6 Possums
7 Trash Pandas
1 Coyote
1 Skunk

Season isn't over yet. I'm still plugging away at them.

I do feel like a learned a lot this year with the help of a lot of people on this forum. Thanks for that help everyone.

If I save just 1 turkey or 1 fawn I feel that it was 100% worth it.

Not a Trapper so I have to ask, "What do you do when you have a skunk in a trap?"
I know what I would do, Run, Forrest, RUN!!!!

CritterCatcher

Not a Trapper so I have to ask, "What do you do when you have a skunk in a trap?"
Haven't done it myself yet because I don't have to deal with skunks in SE Georgia (used to in Maine though, and at that time it was shoot and let lay until you could stand the smell long enough to reset.) Nowadays, though, they have acetone syringes on long poles, and you can slip it in right behind the front shoulder and inject it. They'll be dead in less than 45 seconds, sometimes less than 30 seconds, and no spray.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Skunks actually sold more than 4xx coons here in WV

He had been harassed by the coyotes pretty bad while he was in the trap. He sprayed everywhere. SO I snuck up to him behind a tree and gave him a 1 lead pill, then another just for my own piece of mind. Came back after it had rained with rubber gloves and got him out of there.

Permitchaser

We have a good group working here, and I have enjoyed this trappin' season with y'all! From all the posts it seems to have been a good one!!

Between rain and covid, my season has been a disappointment, I had big plans that just didn't work out.

I never had any more than six traps brewing, and along the way I did catch a few critters.

If memory serves I ended up with:

3 foxes
3 possums
2 coons
1 coyote
1 guinea

I'm gonna call my second season a limited success, and hope for better next year.

I might try some more later on, but for now I am done, unless I start getting run over by coyotes.

@Mike81, you killed it man, congrats on a good rookie season!

The rest of y'all...Well, y'all are the ones that help us rookies along.

So... What'd errbody get???
Did you let the Guinea lose?. I used to have some and they are highly entertaining