Hickernuts!

Big7

The Oracle
They cuttin' alright.

They are cutting my new red fescue. Riots and all.
When season hits, time to break out the pellet rifle.

I got enough I don't even have to leave the yard.
?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I never really hunted them in South Georgia, but found that up here in the Piedmont, the wolves aren't heavy at all for the 1st couple weeks of season.
I love plucking at them with a .22 rifle, but at the beginning of season, a shot gun and knowing what to listen for will load the bag.

Doug B.

I never really hunted them in South Georgia, but found that up here in the Piedmont, the wolves aren't heavy at all for the 1st couple weeks of season.
I love plucking at them with a .22 rifle, but at the beginning of season, a shot gun and knowing what to listen for will load the bag.
That's right. They are not in them the first couple of weeks. Then they are gone by the middle of October.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
The wheels in my head go round and round….
Thinking about taking my turkey gun squirrel hunting. Remington 870SP magnum with 18" rifle sighted barrel and extra full choke tube. I've got a couple boxes of Remington express high brass number 6s.
I bet blowing a few loads up through the Hickory leaves would really help me better visualize my pattern under my site picture. I'm 100% confident with it in the turkey woods, but I would just love to see how it paints.
And I think it would be deadly on the critters.
Looking forward to bringing it out.

Doug B.

The wheels in my head go round and round….
Thinking about taking my turkey gun squirrel hunting. Remington 870SP magnum with 18" rifle sighted barrel and extra full choke tube. I've got a couple boxes of Remington express high brass number 6s.
I bet blowing a few loads up through the Hickory leaves would really help me better visualize my pattern under my site picture. I'm 100% confident with it in the turkey woods, but I would just love to see how it paints.
And I think it would be deadly on the critters.
Looking forward to bringing it out.
It would certainly do a number on squirrels but you might not have much left to eat!