Hold on Driveler's, the sun is on the way in 420,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Big bosses are back in town! All the carpet people are running around like their hair is on fire! Our warehouse just got new storage uprights with some fancy barcode system! Carpet folk from coast to coast are here to see it all not work the way the provider promised it would! I’m chillaxin and watching the show from 2 floors up! With all the handshakes and heads being tossed back in fake laughter, one could easily mistake this for a meeting of TV evangelist or a warehouse full of used car salesmen! The hottest girl belongs to the company providing the new system and she looks like Wednesday off the Adam’s family! Oh well, four more hours!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Big bosses are back in town! All the carpet people are running around like their hair is on fire! Our warehouse just got new storage uprights with some fancy barcode system! Carpet folk from coast to coast are here to see it all not work the way the provider promised it would! I’m chillaxin and watching the show from 2 floors up! With all the handshakes and heads being tossed back in fake laughter, one could easily mistake this for a meeting of TV evangelist or a warehouse full of used car salesmen! The hottest girl belongs to the company providing the new system and she looks like Wednesday off the Adam’s family! Oh well, four more hours!

Water ballon 'em . .

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Head for cover. When the big shots came to the warehouse at Pike, there was always folks being laid off shortly after they left. :eek:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Raining, been brewing for a good while. Man, the temp dropped to a very comfortable level prior to the rain. Even feels less humid.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning....well, afternoon y'all. My 0700 flight back home got delayed until 1050a. Finally boarding. Instead of getting home in time to beat it through downtown ATL and be back home by 5pm or so, now landing at 730p, which means I'll be getting home about 930p. At least all the traffic should be gone by then.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning....well, afternoon y'all. My 0700 flight back home got delayed until 1050a. Finally boarding. Instead of getting home in time to beat it through downtown ATL and be back home by 5pm or so, now landing at 730p, which means I'll be getting home about 930p. At least all the traffic should be gone by then.

Hate it when that happens. Safe travels DaveW.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Get back on Mount Olympus that’s what is important. Everything thing else will fall in place.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Djew color your hair while youns was out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.