I guess we gotta sell and get outta here!

bany

Or maybe a gray rat or just corn…..

bany

Queen Bee was losing her mind a bit?

bullgator

Looks like it needs a chiropractor.

hopper

Been around snakes alot but just can't get over my fear of them. That's all I would be thinking about every time I went down their for awhile ?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Juvie rat snake. I toss one out of the house now and then. Ain't hurtin' nothing.

pbradley

Anaconda.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I see a couple that would have ended up in the frying pan !

11:52

It`s not worth killing one for the little bit of meat they furnish to me. Eating snake meat is more of a novelty. I`ll still kill one if I need a skin for a project, but I no longer catch and sell them, nor kill one for no real reason. And if I relocate one it will not be more than a half mile away. Move one out of its home range and it is probably doomed. Diamondbacks are getting real scarce in a lot of areas where they once thrived down here.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It`s not worth killing one for the little bit of meat they furnish to me. Eating snake meat is more of a novelty. I`ll still kill one if I need a skin for a project, but I no longer catch and sell them, nor kill one for no real reason. And if I relocate one it will not be more than a half mile away. Move one out of its home range and it is probably doomed. Diamondbacks are getting real scarce in a lot of areas where they once thrived down here.
Diamondbacks and timbers are both protected in NC now. They would sure fry you for killing a diamondback.