My Beautiful, Sweet Girls.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Great looking family Pappy. I will meet yall at the WW.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
That's a great photo!!! Loves like they all love your pretty good too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You're a lucky man Pappy. I wish I had just one grandbaby!

Duff

Beautiful family pappy!

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
You're a lucky man Pappy. I wish I had just one grandbaby!

You should meet the rest of them.
He's got a horde and they're all wonderful.
SamWell will melt your heart.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fine looking family! My only question is why did you put that ol' ugly gray-headed feller in the middle of that nice pic? :bounce: ::ke:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
You should meet the rest of them.
He's got a horde and they're all wonderful.
SamWell will melt your heart.

Samsam is going on the trip with me this summer. He is looking forward to seeing the dinosaur tracks in Texas. Hopefully we will get to do that dig south of Custer SD too.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
back in the summer at Vogel SP

Samsam is the dark haired boy. Malachi is the blond boy. Marisol is the oldest grandchild(left) and McKensie is the boogerhead.

One day I asked her what her name was.. She said 'Butthead'. I told her your name isn't Butthead. In her little 3 year voice she replied ' uh hum. Mama call me Butthead' Her mom doesn't call her butthead, but McKensie still insists she does.

kids at vogel falls (600 x 450).jpg

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Samsam is going on the trip with me this summer. He is looking forward to seeing the dinosaur tracks in Texas. Hopefully we will get to do that dig south of Custer SD too.

All the group will like that place. You walk in the front door and have to look up to see this huge mastodon skeleton.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
That's a great family photo, brother! The love shines bright in that pic. Bless y'all!

Head East

Great looking group! You are rich beyond measure!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Surely is a beautiful family there.

If you had changed your "schedule" over to Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights, then you could have had several Sons as well !!!! :huh::huh::huh::pop::pop:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Surely is a beautiful family there.

If you had changed your "schedule" over to Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights, then you could have had several Sons as well !!!! :huh::huh::huh::pop::pop:

I have 4 sons also. 4 of each model. I must be a collector