Richt didn't leave Kirby Much to work with.

BuckNasty83

I love it. This thread has turned into a defend Booch thread.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I appreciate everything he has done and I like him a lot, but I'm still on the fence about him this year. If he can win, that's just a plus

What's funny is GA fans saying no talent, when there is enough there. But when we hired Butch and REALLY had no talent, Ga fans wanted to ridicule. Ga has talent and KS is in a better position to win than Butch was. KS is supposed to be a DC guro, Sam Pittman an o line guru, Chaney an OC guru. And the NFL coach on the roster was supposed to be a great hire. Who knows where UGA ends up this year, but they should fair better than Butch in year 1 with the inherited talent and coaches alone. Butch had none and MAC coaches with a depleted Dooley roster. It's apples and oranges. Ga fans deserve to be mocked right now imo

Scott G

Banned
Please do bec I must have been drunk I have no idea where I said fire butch.

He actually defended Butch. I wanted the whole staff gone if they couldn't beat Fla. Even then, I'd still be skeptical because we should be on a 3 game streak against uf

Nope, Wanted to fire Booch and make Herm the highest payed coach in CFB:deadhorse:

I said last year we should fire jones and go after Herman with 10mil a year. I think his upside is the best of any hc in the game honestly.

toyota4x4h

If you don't remember it it didn't happen lol. And today I'd take Herman. Only an ijit or Bama fan wouldn't right now.

brownceluse

http://www.bulldawgillustrated.com/class-gutted-uga-football/

Between the Class of 2013 & 2014 the Bulldogs signed a total of 51 players. 24 of those players have either transferred, been dismissed and/or exhausted their eligibility. That leaves the Dawgs with only 27 upperclassmen on their roster from the Class of 2013 & 2014. Of those 27 players there are only 3 senior starters and there are 8 junior starters. There is also a total of 5 total significant contributors from each of those classes for the Dawgs. The Class of 2013 is the class that has set the Bulldogs back a tremendous amount and a big reason for the current struggles. Only 1 of the Top 10 ranked players from the Bulldogs Class of 2013 is a contributor (Brandon Kublanow). Only 3 are still on campus. You can’t say anything other than terrible. You cannot compete and win against quality opponents if that is how you recruit.

Great post! Factual and nothing but the truth.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
But yes elfiii you are correct this a defend Booch thread.

Thank God I'm not a Volsux fan. They are cursed with a bad case of inferiority complex, even when they win.:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

brownceluse

Thank God I'm not a Volsux fan. They are cursed with a bad case of inferiority complex, even when they win.:bounce:

Yep, it's like the two kids ready to fight on the playground. One skeered and the other one is glad the other one is skeered too. But, they still walk away running their sucks.:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If I here these clueless Vols say one more time that Butch started with nothing and CKS started with a great depth of talent, I think I will bite my keyboard into. I am not going to show them again that Butch took over equal talent as CKS did, because they can not comprehend that. If UT is great as they think they are, HS players all around the country should be standing in line to play there.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
And another thing UT was back the day they hired Butch and told everyone about it. How long did it take him?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
4X4 I am tired of the double standard. Why are you guys holding CKS to a much higher standard than you did Butch. He was hired 4 years ago and we have not seen a Championship yet. The comparison of talent you guys put forward has been thoroughly debunked but you just keep :deadhorse::deadhorse:.