Richt didn't leave Kirby Much to work with.

MudDucker

Staff member
Lord have mercy, the IQ of this thread would expand greatly if someone would please cut the internet access to all Volsux fans trailer parks.

We have some very skilled position players on both offense and defense. We lost a few more than most teams due to the strict discipline plan at UGA. The only thing I fault Richt for and it was a long running problem, is that he didn't recruit enough big boys for both lines. Defensive recruiting got better, but the multiple changes at O line coordinator ruined our recruiting there.

I know a lot of UGA alumni and fans. I suspect that the number that some of these Volsux claim to know would be nothing but a gnat on the behind of the group I know. (Of course I know a lot who think volsux ain't no better than a pimple on the rear end!) I don't know a single one who thought Kirby would come in and turn things around in the 1st season. We all hoped that we would not see a failure like Saturday's, but not nearly as bad as Kirby had hoped not to see that.

I don't know who will win this Saturday, but I sure hope we see more effort from this team, especially the O line.

Last edited:

nickel back

That sounds like a great excuse, but it isn't true. Kublanow, Atkins, Brice Ramsey(# 2 that year), Reggie Davis, David Bellamy, Ryne Rankin, Jordan Davis, Quincy Mauger, and Brendan Douglas were part of the 2013 class and are all still there.
Greg Pyke was actually part of the 2012 class.
Sony, Chubb, McKenzie, Wynn, Parrish, Blazevich, Gaillard, Sims, Baker, Fenteng, and Dominick Sanders were all part of the 2014 class and are all still there.

Nearly all of the SEC teams have turnover like that. How do you think they sign 25(plus including grey CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored) kids per year when they only have 85 scholarships.

Did you even look at the link?

Did you even read it at all?

If so you may need to revisit it and read it again, if that does not help then you are beyond the help anyone here can give you. ;)

nickel back

Class of 2013

Tray Matthews – S – Transferred

Brice Ramsey – QB/P – Not a Contributor

Tramel Terry – WR – Transferred

Shaq Wiggins – CB – Transferred

Tim Kimbrough – ILB – Transferred

Brandon Kublanow – C – Starting Center

Brendan Langley – CB – Transferred

Leonard Floyd – OLB – NFL

Toby Johnson – DT – Out of Eligibility

Reggie Wilkerson – CB – Plays Limited Role

A.J. Turman – RB – Transferred

Johnny O’Neal – ILB – Not a Contributor

Reggie Carter – ILB – Significant Contributor at Inside Linebacker

Jonathan Rumph – WR – Out of Eligbility

Davin Bellamy – OLB – Starting OLB

John Atkins – DT – Significant Contributor at Defensive Tackle

Reggie Davis – WR – Significant Contributor at Wide Receiver

Ryne Rankin – ILB – Special Teams Player

Shaquille Fluker – S – Transferred

Uriah Lemay – WR – Transferred

Josh Cardiello – OG – Transferred

Aulden Bynum – OT – Not a Contributor

D’Andre Johnson – DT – Transferred

Shaun McGee – OLB – Not a Contribtor

J.J. Green – CB – Transferred

Paris Bostick – S – Transferred

Chris Mayes – DT – Out of Eligibility

Quincy Mauger – S – Starting Safety

Kennar Daniels-Johnson – CB – Transferred

Brendan Douglas – RB – Backup Running Back

Rico Johnson – WR – Medically Disqualified

Madsnooker

This thread reminds me of when my kids were around 6 or 7 years old and they would argue back and forth and before long, they would just say the same stuff over and over and over again, like it would finally change the others mind!!!!facepalm::bounce:

Scott G

Banned
This thread reminds me of when my kids were around 6 or 7 years old and they would argue back and forth and before long, they would just say the same stuff over and over and over again, like it would finally change the others mind!!!!facepalm::bounce:

Like last nights debates. ::ke:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just talking smack. Though to be honest any uga fan I personally know thought smart would be the savior and starting this year not 3-4 down the road.

So smack talker... Since you are being so honest, why do you have an Avatar showing someone else's deer heads?

toyota4x4h

So smack talker... Since you are being so honest, why do you have an Avatar showing someone else's deer heads?

The only one that isn't mine is the middle one and it was killed by my fathers old tymer friend when my parents moved here in the mid 80s. He killed it on grassy mountain early 70s with a bow and at the time it was one of the bigger ones killed there. He let my dad have it as his health deteriorated so his family didn't trash it. Old man was proud of that one. The other two I took on some leased land on holly creek about 10 years ago.

Browning Slayer

The only one that isn't mine is the middle one and it was killed by my fathers old tymer friend when my parents moved here in the mid 80s. He killed it on grassy mountain early 70s with a bow and at the time it was one of the bigger ones killed there. He let my dad have it as his health deteriorated so his family didn't trash it. Old man was proud of that one. The other two I took on some leased land on holly creek about 10 years ago.

So, these aren't your Dad's that you put in your house? Hmmm...:pop:

Browning Slayer

I cant say if they are or they aren't on a public forum. You just don't get it.

Oh I get it... I already know they aren't yours! So you lied, to be honest.. :rofl:

The other two I took on some leased land on holly creek about 10 years ago.

toyota4x4h

Oh I get it... I already know they aren't yours! So you lied, to be honest.. :rofl:

Of course bec you know me personally or someone else that knows me. I assume you've stalked me bec you are a weirdo so you've seen things on the internet. Not everything on the internet is true and sometimes you twist stories in case big brother is watching..in realtion to the deer heads.

Browning Slayer

Of course bec you know me personally or someone else that knows me. I assume you've stalked me bec you are a weirdo so you've seen things on the internet. Not everything on the internet is true and sometimes you twist stories in case big brother is watching..in realtion to the deer heads.

GO DAWGS watching out for Big Brother cause Vols are poaching deer! :rofl:

Hey guess what Vol, big brother is looking right now!! :rofl:

Browning Slayer

I know I sent them some pm's bec you are a stalker :cheers:

Public information is a great thing! When you post stuff on a PUBLIC forum everyone can see it! Kind of like books at a library, everybody can check them out.. :cheers::cheers:

That's your uncle Ted Tech tip of the day!

GO Dawgs!

toyota4x4h

Public information is a great thing! When you post stuff on a PUBLIC forum everyone can see it! Kind of like books at a library, everybody can check them out.. :cheers::cheers:

That's your uncle Ted Tech tip of the day!

GO Dawgs!

Nothing you've posted have I posted on a public forum that anyone here should be getting on. You don't know me to get that personal. I sent the appropriate pms
I don't mind talking some football smack with anyone here and I give and take but I never get truly personal. I may call yall an idjit but everyone does that..or old men. But I think its clear now that yalls fellow dawg slayer is a creep and takes it way to far. Peace :cheers:

Gold Ranger

http://www.bulldawgillustrated.com/class-gutted-uga-football/

Between the Class of 2013 & 2014 the Bulldogs signed a total of 51 players. 24 of those players have either transferred, been dismissed and/or exhausted their eligibility. That leaves the Dawgs with only 27 upperclassmen on their roster from the Class of 2013 & 2014. Of those 27 players there are only 3 senior starters and there are 8 junior starters. There is also a total of 5 total significant contributors from each of those classes for the Dawgs. The Class of 2013 is the class that has set the Bulldogs back a tremendous amount and a big reason for the current struggles. Only 1 of the Top 10 ranked players from the Bulldogs Class of 2013 is a contributor (Brandon Kublanow). Only 3 are still on campus. You can’t say anything other than terrible. You cannot compete and win against quality opponents if that is how you recruit.

What happened to "UGA doesn't put up with any shenanigans"? There was a time that y'all were proud of how many players were kicked off the team so y'all could "win with class" or you had rather "lose with class than win with thugs". Now, y'all are crying because Richt left the cupboard bare by dismissing thugs.

Browning Slayer

What happened to "UGA doesn't put up with any shenanigans"? There was a time that y'all were proud of how many players were kicked off the team so y'all could "win with class" or you had rather "lose with class than win with thugs". Now, y'all are crying because Richt left the cupboard bare by dismissing thugs.

I'm not crying. We'll probably go 8-4 this year and I said that before the season started. It will take Kirby a couple of years to get his recruits and depth in place. Lord knows we need a bigger O-line!:banginghe

Browning Slayer

Nothing you've posted have I posted on a public forum that anyone here should be getting on. You don't know me to get that personal. I sent the appropriate pms
I don't mind talking some football smack with anyone here and I give and take but I never get truly personal. I may call yall an idjit but everyone does that..or old men. But I think its clear now that yalls fellow dawg slayer is a creep and takes it way to far. Peace :cheers:

And all I did was call you a liar... That's not personal, it's a fact.