The Sultan Needs Your Help (UPDATED!)

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I have no idea Sultan. All I can do is cheer you on from the sidelines. Will pray that God gives you the right words of encouragement.

Good on ya SOS

That goes for me too!!:banana:

Jranger

I'll get my brain in gear at some point and try to think of something fun. I will ask my son what he thinks kids would enjoy as a game.

TNGIRL

Sultan, you are *Top Notch* in my book as well. With your own imagination & help from the great folks here I know you'll be a success, no matter what you come up with! :cool:
Good Luck & God Bless! :love:

Kebo has it right!!!!! You just naturally attract the youngun's to you. Your personality is generous and giving so I can't wait to see just what you come up with!!!:bounce:

KDarsey

I admire you anyway and even more for something like this.
Good luck with it and I know you will do great.

And, if you can't get any of those big stuffed fish donated I will be good for 3 of them.
I looked on BPS and they are $14.94 each

crackerdave

I admire you anyway and even more for something like this.
Good luck with it and I know you will do great.

And, if you can't get any of those big stuffed fish donated I will be good for 3 of them.
I looked on BPS and they are $14.94 each

I wonder if we could go directly to the manufacturer and tell them what Jonathon is doing with them? Maybe we could get them to donate some - or at least sell 'em for their cost - if Bass Pro can't do it? Probably made in China,though.I don't think they like us very much.:rolleyes:

If Jonathan likes the idea and wants to do this,we've only got a little over three weeks till he goes to the hospitals.

Sultan of Slime

I wonder if we could go directly to the manufacturer and tell them what Jonathon is doing with them? Maybe we could get them to donate some - or at least sell 'em for their cost - if Bass Pro can't do it? Probably made in China,though.I don't think they like us very much.:rolleyes:

If Jonathan likes the idea and wants to do this,we've only got a little over three weeks till he goes to the hospitals.

Going to talk with the bass pro lady in the morning.I will let you know.
I have gotten so many pm's full of great ideas and there are a few going out of their way to help behind the scenes!!

Thanks again!

crackerdave

Don't worry,Jonathan.You'll brighten up their day even if you go empty-handed,which I don't think you will with a "family" like you have here.

boneboy96

I'm praying you get all the support you need Jonathan...this is a very generous gesture that will be rewarded time and time again! :cool: And might I add, I am also proud to call you my friend! :cheers:

Dixie Dawg

Sultan, you are *Top Notch* in my book as well. With your own imagination & help from the great folks here I know you'll be a success, no matter what you come up with! :cool:
Good Luck & God Bless! :love:

X2.... you're a rose among thorns!!!! :love:

Gentleman4561

Never heard your story before but am glad to hear their are people like you out their doing stuff like this to help disabled kids. I don't have any new ideas in mind but, if I think of something I will post it. I will keep you in my prayers.

The AmBASSaDEER

Hey man great job. If your coming to the ATL area, I can be your helper if you need one.

Puttin my thinkin cap on for some games.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

crackerdave

That's great, Jonathan! God bless you,the donors,the kids,and everybody involved.::;

If I don't get my pony this year, [I've gotten up before dawn every Christmas morning for 55 years,and ain't seen hide nor hair of 'im yet! ] you made my Christmas nice with what you're doing. I know you will be a big blessing for all those kids.::;:love:

Merry Christmas to you,Brother.