Troughs vs Gravity Feeders

GatorHeuss

Myself and my neighbors use 4S Advanced Wildlife Solutions (4swildlife.com) protein pellets, winter stabilizer, mineral, food plot mixes, etc. We started in Fall 2017 with about 500 acres. We now cover approximately 1500-2000 acres. After using 4S for 3 years, I will never switch to anything else. The proof that 4S works is in the health of our herds. Our doe look fantastic, the bucks look healthy even after the rut. The jumps in antler size that we have seen the last couple of years especially the bucks we have had on camera since 2017 has been eye opening. I put the protein/winter stabilizer in Banks and All Season gravity feeders. I do not use troughs, I do not want to feed pigs or coons. I use the Banks 300# w/sleeves @45" from ground to keep pigs and coons out, and the All Season. Pigs nor coons seem to be able to get into the All Season. The deer are at our feeders everyday. I also plant 4S spring and winter food plot mixes. As for the mineral, the deer start showing up to those sites same time each year. Bruce is the owner 4S, the dude knows about deer and he will stop what he is doing to answer any questions or concerns you have. Customer service is top notch. Note, deer don't grow in the freezer, we are very good about only shooting mature bucks. This combo of only harvesting mature deer that have been eating our 4S food plots, mineral and feed year around are producing amazing results for us and our families.