True Velocity

Deerhead

Has anyone tried True Velocity amo? Been looking at this ammo for a while. I am intrigued by what I was reading....have not seen it on the hunting shows! They sure advertised a lot. Even sponsoring Ty Dillon’s car (NASCAR). It sure seems like I saw an advertised for it in every shooting and hunting magazine that I get.

I see they have a few rounds available for purchase. 20ea 308 rounds are $79.98! $4 per shot!! The are loaded up with the 168 Nosler Accubond so they should be good for hunting.
Don’t need more 308 but interested in their new polymer case

FlipKing

I just went and looked. I don't see anything that makes me want to spend $70 per 20. Not extra fast or anything like that. Idk, I've bought expensive ammo before but that isn't making me open my wallet.

Nimrod71

If you want prices to go down, don't buy it. If manufacturers, distributors and stores can't sale stuff the prices will go down. Credit cards are the biggest reason prices have gone up. Back in the days before credit cards you could only spend the cash money you had in your pocket and blue collar working folks had very little extra cash. Back then a new truck or car was financed with 1/3 down payment and the balance was financed for 36 months. You could get a new car or truck for under $3,000.

sinclair1

TV ammo will be at booth #13454 from January 17 - 20 at SHOT Show 2023 hosted at the Venetian Expo and Caesars Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada.

deerslayer357

A lot more than 7% inflation, but we all already knew that.