Under-rated Broadheads.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They don't get better penetration than most replacement blade heads but they were/are great heads. I've killed probably 45-50 with the old bear razor heads with the bleeder blades. When other kids were out partying, I was home sharpening Broadheads. Fred Bear also used a different technique in sharpening heads too. He would leave his heads with almost a serrated edge, which is almost taboo in today's Broadhead world. It really doesn't matter if you shoot a rock knapped into a nice head, or shoot the most expensive thing on the market. Put it through both lungs and it's over quick.
Yep. If it's good and sharp, and goes through both breathers, it's all over. Everything else is window dressing. I like to sharpen broadheads with a file instead of a stone to get that same type of "ragged" edge. I put micro-serrations on stone points.

Bo D

Magnus Stingers 4 blades some of the best flying cut on contact blades lve used in 35yrs plus the best no questions ask return policy, put it thru a brick wall and send it back and they replace it with a brand new BH.

Killdee

DRT's are very underrated. They truly fly like field points out of the package, stay sharp, made in the USA, and carry a lifetime warranty. I switched my setup to 125 grains...no need to buy new broadheads. The DRT's come with a 25 grain collar.

I have not been able to get them to fly to my field tips yet. Tried several different arrow spines and fletching. All shoot to the right and low. Great looking head and company, I wish I could get em to fly for me.

Trying ramjets this year and these are the best shooting head I ever shot as to flying with my FP's with no adjustment.

I do have 5 new DRT's for trade for Ramjets if anyones interested???