We’re there dinosaurs on the Ark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Maybe yours... Not MINE! That's what's wrong with this world today. Errrbody wants to identify as something else then what they are. You guys wants to be chimps. I'm just a human. A male at that. :bounce:
You came from Adam and Eve and your dna can be traced back to them (not by stupid science but in your heart) Don't you let anyone tell you any different.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Only the believers think people came from monkeys, y’all are the only ones to not only say it but keep repeating it.
Science repeats it. I just like pointing it out.

Browning Slayer

You came from Adam and Eve and your dna can be traced back to them (not by stupid science but in your heart) Don't you let anyone tell you any different.
Don't you just wish you had proof so your side could put it all to rest and you guys could identify as chimps?

oldfella1962

Only the believers think people came from monkeys, y’all are the only ones to not only say it but keep repeating it.
Sure seems like that! But to be fair, if you don't believe in evolution - or you don't have much interest in the subject - you aren't going to really know much about it. A lot of believers in 2023 have finally realized that evolution is real, but it doesn't affect their spiritual life, so they don't give it much thought.

To me it seems that evolution would be devastating to Christianity!
If there were no first "humans" that were just formed out of the dirt how can there be original sin? o_O I'm sure the church leaders got it sorted out for them by now though.

oldfella1962

Well then by all means, show us where science repeats it
Oh no! I sincerely hope he wasn't getting his "science" from Answers in Genesis! :eek: That said I have another name for Answers in Genesis, but will not repeat it here.

oldfella1962

Preach it! And Eve being an exact genetic copy of Adam (coming from his rib and all) would in no way, shape or form cause a genetic bottleneck that would doom humans to extinction before we even got out of the starting gate.

Browning Slayer

Preach it! And Eve being an exact genetic copy of Adam (coming from his rib and all) would in no way, shape or form cause a genetic bottleneck that would doom humans to extinction before we even got out of the starting gate.
Say's folks that claim to be Apes or chimps.. :bounce:

Why do lets us humans keep you grandparents in Zoo's?

Browning Slayer

Almost 1,000...:rofl:

Browning Slayer

someone will need to start a Part2... :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Is this the 1st thread to get 1,000 in here??

Browning Slayer

arangutan-monkey.gif

Browning Slayer

apes-dance.gif

Browning Slayer

There is absolutely no way to tell.
Ya wanna bet! You claim GOD couldn't put Dinosaurs on an Ark and now you say there is no way to tell if there's ever been a thread to hit a 1,000 in here?

It'll be locked... with a date.. with proof.. :bounce:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Ya wanna bet! You claim GOD couldn't put Dinosaurs on an Ark and now you say there is no way to tell if there's ever been a thread to hit a 1,000 in here?

It'll be locked... with a date.. :bounce:
Since every thread on the main page shows exactly how many posts are in it, I was being sarcastic that you had to ask if this was the first thread to reach 1000.
Luckily, a 2nd thread can be started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts