What bothers me most about the committee

Madsnooker

Is they keep changing the narrative???

I've already said what i feel about OSU being left out this year and rightfully so.

What bothers me is how they just screwed the 2015 buckeye team. They even publicly said, most in the room felt OSU was 1 of the 4 best teams but lost their chance by losing to MSU and not playing in the BIG champ game. There was no one that truly thought Mich St was a better team. Most people knew that OSU was also the most talented team in the country.

This year's Alabama was OSU 2015 except OSUs resume was better than this years bama schedule.
What does the committee say this time? Well, Bama is one of thec4 best teams so we don't care they didn't play anyone or win their conference and really was not competitive in their last game, their one of the best 4 so they are in!!!

They just screwed the 15 Buckeyes!!!!

bullgator

They paid you back last year.

MCBUCK

It’s an evolution to eight.

Twiggbuster

They were let in last year and laid big ole goose egg. Just as mishigan st the year before.
Sponsors of these highly touted games are not happy when viewers tune out at halftime. Sorry.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If I was an OSU fan, I would be upset too, if Alabama was my team and they were left out, I would be upset. I do not think they were looking back at last year, but had a hard time getting past the two losses.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If I was an OSU fan, I would be upset too, if Alabama was my team and they were left out, I would be upset. I do not think they were looking back at last year, but had a hard time getting past the two losses.

Not really upset that we got left out. Inconsistent play and the loss to Iowa killed our chances. I watched a replay of the Big10 cg today. We were up 21-7 at the 10 min mark in the second quarter and only scored 6 points in the final 40 min. Our D won the game. The issue is Bama getting chosen with the schedule they played. There were 2 better choices in Wisconsin and USCw

Big7

The Oracle
Easy..

Just ditch it and do it like the NFL.

Next?

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

The committee got it right. Not only did Ohio State get beat badly by Iowa of all teams, they were also badly beaten by Oklahoma who is in the playoffs.

Contrast that with Alabama. They lost only to Auburn by 12 points and that's it.

Let's look at it honestly.
Clemson vs. Ohio State would be a beat down by Clemson! Ohio State would have laid another egg. The committee actually saved you some embarrassment.

Clemson vs. Alabama will never be a beat down. Saban will have these young men ready to play.

Now I will admit that I don't really like two SEC teams in it but honestly there is no team better this year!

00Beau

2015 is gone. But if Ohio State played LSU or Mississippi State this year , flat out they lose! Ranked 17th , 24th or unranked. OSU wouldn't be an 8 win team playing a SEC West schedule. Get Real! OSU has a cupcake schedule every year.

weathermantrey

2015 is gone. But if Ohio State played LSU or Mississippi State this year , flat out they lose! Ranked 17th , 24th or unranked. OSU wouldn't be an 8 win team playing a SEC West schedule. Get Real! OSU has a cupcake schedule every year.

Yep, Ohio State doesn't have the same fire power as a team like Troy:pop: