What bothers me most about the committee

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
if the dogs were relevant enough for it to be an annual problem for them you might understand

I'm hoping we get the opportunity to show you Alabama thugs just how "relevant" we are these days so don't fold like a drunk cheerleader against Clemson again this year thug.::ke:

SpotandStalk

I'm hoping we get the opportunity to show you Alabama thugs just how "relevant" we are these days so don't fold like a drunk cheerleader against Clemson again this year thug.::ke:

Ouch

00Beau

The NFL is laughing out loud at you!!!!:rofl:
OSU wouldn't win 8 games if in the sec west. OK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heart broke Urban left the Sec East , he knew to get out when the getting gone was good, oh wait he had heart issues... Broken Heart Tebow was gone and he would go down hill in the East. No way he could coach in the Sec West and win more than 8 a year, now With Kirby at Ga. He would really be in trouble . I give it to him, Smarter than he looks.

00Beau

It's going to be a Tall task for Bama to beat Clemson, but it would be awesome for an all SEC NC Game!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Heart broke Urban left the Sec East , he knew to get out when the getting gone was good, oh wait he had heart issues... Broken Heart Tebow was gone and he would go down hill in the East. No way he could coach in the Sec West and win more than 8 a year, now With Kirby at Ga. He would really be in trouble . I give it to him, Smarter than he looks.

Tell me 00. Who is it in the sec west your talking about. Provide a link showing the garbage your spewing. Are you talking about a 3 loss auburn? An Alabama team that couldn't make the championship game. Even after playing an fcs school the week before auburn smoked em. Oh wait I forgot about that "tough" miss. St team Bama barely got by. Are they even ranked. They did beat LSU. Who lost to Troy. Troll on Bow

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

You liked that one huh Snook?:bounce: In order to beat a thug at thugging you got to think like a thug.:biggrin2:

It's going to be a Tall task for Bama to beat Clemson, but it would be awesome for an all SEC NC Game!

I don't believe it's that tough of a task this year. I could be wrong. I was wrong once before.

00Beau

Tell me 00. Who is it in the sec west your talking about. Provide a link showing the garbage your spewing. Are you talking about a 3 loss auburn? An Alabama team that couldn't make the championship game. Even after playing an fcs school the week before auburn smoked em. Oh wait I forgot about that "tough" miss. St team Bama barely got by. Are they even ranked. They did beat LSU. Who lost to Troy. Troll on Bow

Hit a nerve... No link, eye test, lol.

if the dogs were relevant enough for it to be an annual problem for them you might understand

I don't think you want this to happen. Saban is retiring soon and the process has moved to Athens.. You can't honestly say you wouldn't love to have Kirby in the "waiting" as your next coach..:banana::banana:

bullgator

Y'all lost to Iowa who might rank just ahead of Arky in the SECw :huh: OSU would probably be #3.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Y'all lost to Iowa who might rank just ahead of Arky in the SECw :huh: OSU would probably be #3.

:offtopic: we were talking about how great the sec west is. Not how much the bucks suck::ke: even though they won the mighty big10:biggrin3:

MudDucker

Staff member
Apparently you have not seen any of my posts before or after the final rankings came out? Nobody is crying!!!lol

This thread was about the very reason Bama got in This year is the exact opposite of what they said about the 2015 Buckeyes which was the most talented team in the country. It's a shame that they decided it was the most deserving and not the 4 best in 2015 and now in 2017 they say 4 best not 4 most deserving? That was my point

Yes, but the committee's point is that their criteria in the past was flawed and they fixed the flaw this year.

MudDucker

Staff member

Sic em DAWG! :bounce:

bullgator

:cheers:

You do realize your arguments would carry more weight if you hadn't worked so hard to dis Penn State, your conference champion, last year. So basically y'all devalued your B10 championship.
The committee used the same "best four" criteria this year as they did last year when they put OSU in.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Is they keep changing the narrative???

I've already said what i feel about OSU being left out this year and rightfully so.

What bothers me is how they just screwed the 2015 buckeye team. They even publicly said, most in the room felt OSU was 1 of the 4 best teams but lost their chance by losing to MSU and not playing in the BIG champ game. There was no one that truly thought Mich St was a better team. Most people knew that OSU was also the most talented team in the country.

This year's Alabama was OSU 2015 except OSUs resume was better than this years bama schedule.
What does the committee say this time? Well, Bama is one of thec4 best teams so we don't care they didn't play anyone or win their conference and really was not competitive in their last game, their one of the best 4 so they are in!!!

They just screwed the 15 Buckeyes!!!!
It's 2017 and your talking about a 2015 team.......If you google the word homer your pic comes up!!!:banana:

Madsnooker

Yes, but the committee's point is that their criteria in the past was flawed and they fixed the flaw this year.

Actually, they did what they did last year which was put the 4 best teams in just like this year. Nobody thought Penn St was better than OSU even after they played. OSU dominated that game on both lines of scrimmage for the most part but let them hang around and Block a FG attempt that would have ended the game in which they returned for a td. Even most talking heads still say the put the 4 best in last year. OSU laying an egg against Clemson with the worst play calling I have ever seen doesn't change anything.

Madsnooker

:cheers:

You do realize your arguments would carry more weight if you hadn't worked so hard to dis Penn State, your conference champion, last year. So basically y'all devalued your B10 championship.

No my argument is dead on!!! Has nothing to do with Penn St. I think your actually missing my point!!;)

The committee used the same "best four" criteria this year as they did last year when they put OSU in.

Exactly, but they didn't in 15, when that was the easiest year so far, to put the 4 best in, but they didn't????

There was absolutely no justification to leave the reigning NC team with basically the entire team returning. They only had one loss in a game they never trailed until there was no time on the clock, in some of the worst conditions I have seen a college game played in in my entire life. Not only was it pouring rain with 35 mph sustained wind, it was 35 with a windchill in the 20's. You cant feel your fingers much less the wind and rain. The game was basically, put 10 men on the line and beat on each other. Hardly the type of game that should have kept them out.

What I thought was funny, yesterday on sirius radio someone finally brought up my point about the 15 Buckeyes and McElroy, after silence for about 5 seconds says, OK that was the opposite of this year and that was a mistake. I laughed out loud in my truck and said thank you!!!:bounce:

So what we have is, Bama gets in this year, and has the opportunity to win another NC, but a team in 2015 that was better than any of this years teams, didn't even get the chance with a far better team, resume, and way better loss? Thats my issue with the committee.

Again, I'm good with how things played out this year and I believe they got it right as well as last year. Im still not good with how they left OSU out in 15 when everyone without an agenda knew the were the best team that year. They had the most ever taken in the first round and 15 of their 22 starters in the top 3 rounds, which has never been done before, and over half of those guys are some of the best in the NFL today(I hope Shazier ends up fine).

Yes, it still bothers me today.:D

OK done talking about the 15 team. Im moving on!!!:bounce: