What did you do mountain related today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislibby88

Been eating lots of bear meat. Cooked up some ribs from my fat Dec boar. Man those things were AMAZING. Slow cooked them for a few hours, coated in rub, threw on the grill and alternating basting with bear grease and vinegar sop every few minutes. Dude the fat layer inside those things is out of this world good.
Making tacos el oso (bear tacos) tonight out of some slow cooked hind shanks.

Whit90

This is what I like to hear. I’m looking forward to experiencing this for my self one day!
Been eating lots of bear meat. Cooked up some ribs from my fat Dec boar. Man those things were AMAZING. Slow cooked them for a few hours, coated in rub, threw on the grill and alternating basting with bear grease and vinegar sop every few minutes. Dude the fat layer inside those things is out of this world good.
Making tacos el oso (bear tacos) tonight out of some slow cooked hind shanks.

splatek

UAEC
I vacuum seal and deep freeze until use. i can the bear grease but I’m all out after using it for various things ranging from cooking to waterproofing my wooden arrows and self bow to beard oil my woman and I made for the guys that taught me to bear hunt.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Went into Dick's Sporting Goods today and wore my new Nevadas. Felt several sets of Superfeet and while in the store I swapped out the factory insole with the Superfeet blue and wow what a difference! My boots are 11.5 and the insert was for 11.5-13 but it dropped in perfectly with no trimming. Now it is hands down the most comfortable boot I've ever put on my feet. Heel cup is better and doesn't have that waffle texture that drove me crazy.

ddd-shooter

Shot more arrows.
Ordered some beartooths from Schnees during the sale. Like them so far.
Felt weird walking around the yard with grocery bags on my boots, but it’s a trick I read online for testing boots out without getting them dirty. Works like a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.