What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I shot the bow, showed the wife my little archery range. Then I showed her how to take score shooting a Vegas 3 spot round. Siri added up my score and it was my best yet, a 271. Nothing to brag about, but I was very pleased cause all of my shots were score able:LOL:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
02030C8A-6FC4-4BA8-BB95-E332E2B88377.jpeg
After shooting the bow a bunch, I decided to shoot the xbow.….been a while and I wanted to check and see if it’s still on. First shot bullseye! Second shot, POW! The string broke! Never been through that so it kind of freaked me out. It has new limbs and I hope they didn’t get damaged. I had to work so I had to run, but I’ll check it out again soon.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have torn 4 of these over the years. I need to learn not to leave the disks down when turning

I have a Lowry 16 disc that continues to break the bumper washers on the square end of the axles. I have had to put several on it.
Never broke a bearing hanger though.

WishboneW

I have a Lowry 16 disc that continues to break the bumper washers on the square end of the axles. I have had to put several on it.
Never broke a bearing hanger though.
92FC19E3-0B6F-4C80-8513-35A722BA2C1D.jpegI have broken several discs on the right front. They break in the center where the washer presses against he disk. Not lifting the harrows when turning and that rail road rail are likely the cause. Note the half inch steel where the top link attaches. Bent the oem part several times as well.

I’m a slow learner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts