Wildlife bill introduced

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You will likely be arrested, but yes, you have a right to decline the test without a warrant. If they arrest you anyway, they will have no evidence against you in court.
You sure about that?

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
You will likely be arrested, but yes, you have a right to decline the test without a warrant. If they arrest you anyway, they will have no evidence against you in court.
Anything you say can’t and won’t be used against you?

ryanh487

You sure about that?

It's not likely to work if you're fall down drunk. Body cam and dash cam footage can still be used against you.

But for those times you are physically fine but don't know if you're legal, it could save you thousands of dollars. Not to mention the inaccuracy of many breathalyzers. I would never trust my future to one. And if they're bad cops who do what they want anyway, you have grounds for a civil suit. You have the right not to self incriminate and you have a right against search and seizure without warrant or permission. Use them.

ryanh487

You ain’t frum around here are ya son.

Born and raised in GA. And dealt with Cobb county trying to bully me into paying groundless fines a couple times. When they have no evidence, they dismiss it. With DUI, the GA supreme court says we have the right to refuse testing without a warrant and a warrantless test without our consent is not admissible in court.

lampern

Bill was amended to include changes to the deer management assistance program and it also passed the state house

But the legislature is temporarily adjourned due to coronavirus