Turkey Choke Swap????

GA1dad

Moderators, I posted this here because it is very topic specific. Move it if you must I guess.

I keep hearing that we should try as many chokes as possible to find out which one patterns best. So lets try this.

I have a Extended Remington Extra-Full choke for a 870 12 guage.

I need a choke for a 12 guage Mossberg 500. I already have an Undertaker, and would like to try others.

Whatcha got?

Also, if this sounds like something that others would like to try, just post whatcha got and whatcha looking for. Kinda like a Fly Swap??? However, to keep in line with rules, lets keep it "trading". Anything else should be handled via PM's.

Jay

Last edited:

P&Y FINALY

Ive Got Every Kind Of Remington Choke Made So Pm Me If Sombody Wants To Try One

N

newmoon

I have a almost new kicks 660 for a 835 I dont use since I went to the nitro loads, I would like to get my hands on a 555 or 560 for a mosburg 500 20 gauge. alan

deersled

seasons right around the corner. I've got a comp-n-choke XX full for winchester/mossberg 20 ga. Anybody got something equal for an 870 or 835 12 ga. to swap?

Dudley Do-Wrong

Moderators, I posted this here because it is very topic specific. Move it if you must I guess.
No problem with it being here, you'll get more responses.

rutandstrut

This is a very good Idea! A couple of my Hunting Buddies and I have been doing this on a limited basis with both Choke Tubes and Shotshells! We will each buy a couple of different Choke Tubes and a couple boxes of shells and then try each of them in our Shotguns until we find what works best in each gun.

TROY70

Benelli

I need a choke for a 20 ga Benelli Nova. I like Kicks, but will try others.